One-shot: Quiet Relationship (fluff)

(Hai.)

Me and Sunny.... are in a relationship. Call it whatever you want, we are still in one. The time when I confessed and he accepted was... awkward. We haven't really announced it, except Mari knows it, but she will not speak about it, since me and Sunny don't want to speak about it in public. We sometimes go on dates, however it's either a movie night at home, cuddling together, or just having a picnic in the backyard, with just the two of us. We don't really speak to each other much, when we leave, it's usually a quick hug and done. It's been like this for a while. And we're okay with that. No weird couple things, just simple cuddles, hugs, and kisses. Today, as it turns out, was going to be another movie date. I went to HOBEEZ and got some microwaveable popcorn and a couple movies to watch. Aubrey was there too, so we had a quick conversation and it was going well until she asked me why I'm getting all the movie essentials. I had to think of a quick response, and decided to tell her that I was just binging movies. She didn't want to talk anymore, so I payed for the stuff and left. I went over to Sunny's house, and rang the doorbell. He opened the door and we went to the living room. I gave him the movie whilst I went to the kitchen to microwave the popcorn. After it finished, I got the bag and we made a little blanket fort since we wanted to share the popcorn and also our body warmth (not that way you sickos.) we started the movie, and both sat there and watched. We also shared the popcorn, since I only got one bag. One time we accidentally grabbed inside the bag at the same time and grabbed each other's hand. We both blushed and continued like normal, except the awkwardness way big. After the movie. I decided to stay over at Sunny's house since it was too dark and I slept over and we cuddled until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

(Well that's all for what I've got for now! I'm sorry if my fluff was bad, it was my first time doing it so I hope it wasn't that bad. Anyways, imma head out now.)