Chapter 5

I've been avoiding Mr.Blue for two weeks. My plan was working. I was trying so hard not to talk to him. I was sitting in social studies when the bell rang. I picked up my book and stuffed it in my bag.

"Poppy can you please stay back for a minute?" Mr.Blue said, absent mindedly.

"Okay..." I mumbled in responce.

Once everyone was gone I walked up to his desk slowly, staring at the ground and keeping a distance. I twiddled my fingers.

"Your grade in my class is a D" He said, raising his light blue eyes to lookup at me. "Poppy, I think it would best if I tutor you after school" He scribbled a time and date on a sticky note. "Here are the days I want you to come to my class after school. On mondays and tuesdays, okay?" He handed the note to me.

I was a little shocked. I didn't know my grade was that bad. I looked up and nodded slightly. He smiled.

"Okay Great."

I walked out the class without another word.

...

The rest of the day was boring. The bell for my last class rang through the silent halls. I walked to Mr. Blue's room. When I got to his door I didn't bother to knock and walked in. There was a freshmen girl sitting on his desk. Her hair was messy and a few buttons of her blouse were undone. She looked at me and gasped. My eyes widened.

"Oh! Oh... Uh..." I said awkwardly. She glared at me questioningly. "I uh..." I slowly backed out of the room.

My mind was racing as a rushed through the halls. What was that girl doing in there? Who is she?
I was stopped abruptly when I bumped into someone. I looked up.

Mr.Blue

"Sorry, Mr.Blue..." I began, looking away. I pulled back and adjusted my bag.

"Oh...! Uh..." He scratched the back of his neck away awkwardly. He blushed. His shirt was wrinkled and his tie was loosened.

"I see that your busy." I said, folding my arms. "I'll come back another day." I rushed down the hall, leaving him standing there with a confused look on his face.

When I got home I crashed facedown onto my bed. I was just some sex toy that Mr.Blue wanted to play with. Maybe it would be the best just to move classes.

...

I watched as Poppy walked briskly down the hall. She looked sad and disappointed. I was about to call after her but it was to late she was already gone. Did I do something? I walked back to my classroom and found Amanda, a freshman student sitting on my desk with almost her whole shirt off and her hair messed up.

"Uh... Amanda... What are you doing?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well... Mr.Blue," She started with a giggle "I came her to talk about my grade... I've been a bad girl." She purred, biting her lip.

I shivered slightly in disgust. "I think you should go. I'm quite busy." I said, standing up straight to show my authority. "And you should probably fix your shirt." I added. I walked past her.

"Oh, I forgot to mention," She began, ignoring his last comment "There was this fat girl with ugly brown hair that came in here... but she left." Her voice was thick with dislike.

I stopped in my tracks. "A brunette?" I asked.

"Yup." She said in a boring tone while examining her nails.

"Poppy." I whispered.

"Who?" She asked, suddenly interested.

"Amanda leave." I said with a raised voice, pointing to the door. She opened her mouth as if she was about to whine. "Now." I almost yelled.

She shut her mouth and quickly ran out of the room.

How was I going to explain myself to Poppy? She will never forgive me now.

----------------------------------------------

I'm so happy people are reading this story!! Please comment and like and tell me what you think. Follow me on my social medias:
Kik: Ratchetlyadorable
Instagram: @ratchetlyadorable