Chapter 14

Poppy's POV

I opened my eyes with sun shining in I looked around at the moist dirt surrounding me. I was under a small tree by a lake. I looked to see a pathway back with no one in site. I must if ran and fell asleep. I took my shirt and tied it up covered most of the rips I pulled my shorts up.

I walked to the only place I new I would be safe. Al-Mr.Blues house Just for a minute just to fix my shirt then maybe I could go to the park wait and then go back home. I went outside his door knocking softly. No one answered I knocked once more louder. I heard clicking and the door opened. There stood Mr.Blue wearing a gray shirt matching his gray sweatpants he had huge dark circles covered throw glasses and his hair was everywhere. He looked at me and closed the door.

I stared blankly at the door oh um maybe I'll just wait at the park I turned to walk away when the door opened again. His hair was brushed back his glasses was off he smelt like axe and a lot of it. "hi" I said blankly. He reached out at my waist and pulled me into his chest. "I was looking for you for hours why didn't you just come with me" he said. "I didn't I mean don't want to be a burden" I said.

"Never " he let go and pulled me into the house. He sat me on the couch and a minute later came back with a shirt,water, and a big white fluffy blanket. "you can take a shower in the bathroom" I walked away when I felt his chest on my back. I turned when he kissed me I pulled back "It never was a mistake nothing's ever a mistake" he kissed me again.

I walked out 20 minutes later wearing his oversized shirt. I sat next to his both curled up in the huge blanket. "let me take you out" he asked turning towards me. "I'll go out get you a dress and shoes and we can leave at 8:00 and go to this Italian restaurant in the next town over" he gave me a puppy dog face. " I don't want you buying me things" I said. "please,please" he begged. I lift my left eyebrow "okay" . "really" I nodded he hugged me. "yay okay Ima go get the stuff and be right back" he walked grabbed his keys and wallet right when he was about to open the door he pumped his fist in the air. I chuckled and relaxed.

2 hour later

I was dressed in a simple mint green dress with a black bow belt my hair was in a slight wave from the black to blond. Alex was in a nice black dress shirt. We walked into the chatty restaurant as a hansom man walked up to us wearing a suit and name plate with Trevor written across it. He grabbed my hand and kissed it "welcome Bella table for to" I smiled and nodded. He took us to a booth in the back he glared hate at Alex and quickly left. Alex said nothing he just sat there fumbling with his hands he looked so cute.

"You okay?" I asked. He nodded I scooted closer to him "we can get a new waiter" I suggested. "it's fine" he said. "no it's not" I leaned my head against his chest he wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"What can I get you to drink and eat tonight?" Asked Trevor ruining the moment. "I would like the lasagna" I replied. " no problem beautiful,and you" he spat. "I would like you to back off my date." be growled in anger. He left as he came back he spilt water all over the tip if my dress making it almost see throw. "sorry Bella let me clean that" he was about to dab off the water when his wrists was grabbed. "to f*cking far" Alex pushed him back. He lunged towards Alex ready to attack Alex dodged and punched Trevor right in the jaw as he stumbled away.

Alex passed me his jacket and left for the restroom. The lights turned low as stars appeared on the walls and roof. A single light panel was lit up as Alex appeared in the center.

He kneeled in front of me "I know this was bit the best night but Poppy Young will you be my girlfriend?" He pulled out a beautiful neckless "yes" I said breathless.

This was perfect.