Chapter 12

It's Thursday now and I haven't talk to anyone since Tuesday. I was so confused was James good or bad and why can't Alex have faith in me. Ugh the bell rang to end social studies "Poppy please stay back" I stayed seated. Once the last student was gone he snapped "where have you been".

I looked up to see him sad, angry, and confused. "busy" I said giving a blunt answer. "busy she says" he said frustrated pacing back and forth. I stand up and put my hand on his shoulder to calm him down he roughly jerks away from me. " don't touch me" I walk closer "hey what's wrong" I ask. "nothing" he says.

"I'm sorry okay I've just been confused for the last couple of days and needed time to think" I say truthfully. "about what" he ask.

"Me, you,...James"I said

"James ? "

"Yeah because of what happened then he said sorry."

"Oh"

"Yeah I mean he's nice now"

"But still the bad guy"

He was "yeah"

"Okay" he said siting down putting his head in his hands.

I walked towards him and put my hand on his hand. "hey are you okay" he looked up at me with tears in his eyes. He rubbed then off harshly. " please don't cry" I asked softly. "I thought you just realized how pathetic I am and stopped talking to me" he said.

I stopped and looked at him in utter confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"Poppy if I wasn't your teacher would you go out with me ? " He asked hope in his eyes.

I nodded blushing looking down "I'm not aloud to have boyfriends and don't really think I deserve one but I would really like that if you weren't my teacher"

"Really?"

"Yeah but Alex why?" I said breathing out.

"It's just some teachers in the teacher lounge where talking about me they said I could never have a girlfriend because I look like this. " he said shamefully.

"What!! That's crazy don't listen to them and they shouldn't even say that okay listen to me that's not true" I hugged him.

Alex Blues POV

"Can I finish what I started ?" I asked

She pulled back from the hug. "What?"
"I regret one thing" I said.

"What is it?" She asked

"That I never got to kiss you again" I said

Then I did and it was F*cking amazing.

-----------

Hey guys thanks so much for reading my story I would like to dedicate this to only friendstho she was my first follower/fan and she has a good book out so go read it!!!