HELLUVA BOSS- EP. 6// Murder Spree// Pt. 2 (<--Fanmade--)

________________________________________________________________________________

"Why are we killing Stolas right now? Why are we doing this so quickly?!" Scarlette yells running down the hall with Striker.

"We aren't..."

"What? What do you mean? Where are we going then?!" Scarlette stops

"We are gettin out of this place, whether you like it or not..."

"Wait a minute, Cowboy!"

He stops...

"You mean to tell me that first, you kidnapped me, then you-"

"We get the scenario! Ya got kidnapped big deal... You agreed to kill the Ditzy Blueblood, and you have no choice now, sweet sugar pie..."

"Are you always giving me 'cute' nicknames, Cowboy..."

He comes closer, "Yeah, you always gonna call me cowboy?"

She nods and crosses her arms...

"Let's get out of the hallway before someone sees us..."

"What's wrong with you being seen?"

"Well, I am not welcome. Stranger stuff you know..."

"Yeeeeaaahhh... you know I could just tell them that you are just a fiend- I MEAN friend... Stolas won't know the difference!"

"You realize I put ya in the hospital for a while... right? When he sees me, he'll have my neck because almost everyone knows..."

"Then why are we standing here! Let's go before they wake up! I am not going to stand here and look pretty all day, Cowboy..."

"Your always pretty, Sugar..."

She blushes...

"W-wait for me!"

When she was running her phone dropped with no sound...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blitzo kept groaning, "Where could she be! We have clients people! We have no time to suck dick and fuck chicks! Moxxie!"

Moxxie stared with a confused look at him, "Yes, sir?"

"I need you to call her, she could be-"

"I don't have her number, sir..."

"Oh! I have her number!" Millie smiles, gets up, and walks out the door, dialing Scarlette...

'Voice message: sorry, I can't come to the phone right now... busy... doing Scarlette stuff... you know... sorry, you can send me a message if you want! Sorry if I don't answer right away, don't have a lot of time... bye...'

Millie looked down and came in, "She isn't answering, boss!"

"Well... that's rare..." Loona says on her phone.

"Fine then, I will happily call her instead..." Blitzo walked into his office...

When calling her it never worked and went straight into voice mail...

He sighs and looks outside as it rains...

"What is the whore doing..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, it's sprinklin, sugar blossom... better get prepared to go outside..." He takes off his jacket and puts it on her...

"You don't have to-"