HELLUVA BOSS- EP. 7// Mountain EverMoon// Pt. 5 (<--Fanmade--)

---

Moxxie and Scarlette also had no idea where they were going and only braced for it...

They stop and look at a garden...

"How did we get here?" Scarlette asks.

"I don't know how we fucking got here!" Moxxie yells and drops her.

She falls to the ground, "Moxxie? What's wrong?"

"You are what's wrong! What the fuck is wrong with you, and why would you bring me into this shit!?! It's all your fault that I am here with you right now! Your fault why Millie is with another guy!"

"Moxxie! What the hell is wrong with y-"

Moxxie slaps her straight across the face, "Why did I ever say nice things to you!?"

"The plants... the plants are what is causing all this! Moxxie it's the plants! The mountains plants! So that's why they call this place Mountain EverMoon!" 

Moxxie runs over and tries to stab her...

"The closer you are to the *dodge* plants *dodge* the more you go mad!" 

Right when Moxxie lifted the knife, Scarlette caught it with her two hands.

She kicks him away *with her good foot* from the plants, and he rolls and slams against the walls of the garden...

"Why are they growing these plants though?"

Moxxie stabs her in the shoulder, She screams in pain and throws him off, he lands on the ground and drops the knife, when he was about to grab it, she grabs his arm and takes the knife herself.

"Moxxie, think about something that won't make you mad!"

"Millie..." 

She smiles, thinking that this worked, but it didn't...

It only made him angrier...

"Think of... Blitzo!"

Moxxie stops for a moment but continues trying to attack her...

"Why did I think that would work!?" She screams.

"Think of Loona!"

...

"Think of Stolas!!!"

...

"THINK OF ME!!!"

...

Moxxie stopped and looked at her...

"Either you are tired, or that actually worked..."

Moxxie looked down, panting...

"Moxxie? Are you okay?"

Moxxie falls to his knees, "I... I'm sorry..."

"It's the plants, Moxxie! Those are the things making everyone mad! But, I don't understand why Addon would make us come here... in fact, I haven't seen him here barely at all... Unless it was a setup! Moxxie, these plants were making us hallucinate all these things that happened!"

"Really?!" Moxxie yells, he thinks about the wounds on his stomach go away...

...

"Moxxie, hallucinating isn't the same thing as thinking..." She says.

"Oh..."

"Let's get out of this pla-"

"Hey!!! We finally fucking found you guys!" Blitzo smiles.

"Okay, now let's go bac-"

"So these are the things I was smelling out..." Loona says pointing at the flowers...

"STOP INTERRUPTING ME!!!" Scarlette yells.

---

"That was 1 million kills in under 10 hours! Hell Yeah!" Millie smiles.

"Hey, that's impressive," Addon says, "You know, you are strong and better than any other lady I have ever met, your eyes and your smile..."

"Oh, wow... *laughs nervously* thanks... I guess... that's nice of you..." Millie says uncomfortably.

"You know, maybe life isn't as terrible when you are around..." Addon smiles, "How about joining B.I.A? Instead of that shitty dog shit that you call a business. You could join the other 20 employees of mine, way more friends than what you normally have..."

Millie crosses her arms, "No, I have a husband and friends that I'd rather not leave behind! So, no!"

Addon's hands grip onto her shoulders, a bit of blood comes out, and she gasps.

"You have to though, it will be fun... plus, you don't have to deal with shitty bosses like Mr. Blitzo... come with me... I can make you rich!"

Millie shoves him back, "No! I won't!"

"Why not!" Addon slams her against the wall...

"BECAUSE I HAVE A FAMILY!!!"

He scratches her face, he was about to punch her, but he heard Moxxie and Scarlette talking...

Addon quickly kisses Millie...

Moxxie gasps, tears fill in his eyes, "M-M-Millie!"

He runs out of the room and out the doors, slamming the doors against the outside walls...