50

When Steven woke up, he heard the shower running. He yawned stretching his arms over his head and extending his legs. He looked over at the clock on his nightstand and say they had more than an hour left before they had to head to work. Steven sat up feeling sore and let out a loud groan.

He suddenly heard the bathroom door open in his room and steam entered the room. Amena stepped out, pulling a towel across her body.

"Slept well?" Amena asked. She walked over to him with a white towel covering her body, and another one covering her hair. Steam followed from behind her, and she went over to Steven kissing him on the cheek.

"Like a baby..." Steven groaned. He brought Amena closer to him and rested his arm on her hip. "You should have woken me up." Steven got up from the bed and went over to shower.

Amena stayed in his bedroom getting ready. She looked through his closet. "Sheesh so boring, it's almost all the same tux," Amena said to herself.

Amena used her skirt from yesterday but borrowed a female blouse from Steven's closet that hers that she left when she slept over at his place before. Amena was putting on her jewelry and looking in the mirror when Steven got out of the shower, shirtless, naked, and his white towel hanging from his shoulder.

Amena felt her cheeks turn hot, "Are you trying to get me horny in the morning?" Amena huffed.

Steve smirked, "Maybe." He walked up behind Amena and kissed her neck gently. Amena giggled, "Hey, clothes on." She snapped. "We got work to go to."

Steven groaned but when to put on his suit for work. After finishing up putting on lotion and spraying perfume on herself Amena turned around to see Steven buttoning up his button-up shirt. Amena went over to him and brought his green tie. Steven lowered his hands to allow her to put it on. Amena held a smirk on her face as she tied it on him.

"Having fun teasing me?" Steven blurted, eyeing her with an eyebrow arched.

Amena giggled, avoiding eye contact. "Maybe...If work goes smooth today...You'll get a reward."

Steven's eye's widened. Amena finished the tie right there and pointed her finger in his face. "That's a maybe. I have the right to make you wait, after your shenanigans."

Steven huffed and rolled his eyes, "Whatever, let's just go."

They went down to the garage, Amena's arms linked with Steven's, and got into his car. Steven started to drive with one hand resting on the wheel and his other resting on Amena's thigh with her hand on top of his.

When they pulled into the parking lot for work, Amena couldn't help but feel nostalgic about how they use to come to work like these before the period they were not seeing each other. Another thing that was roaming in her mind, as if she was officially his girlfriend, were they in an official relationship, or was this like a partner thing. Either way, one thing for sure was that she finally knew his true feelings, and he opened up to her.

"Your ready?" Steven asked taking off his seat belt.

Amena smiled softly, and looked out the car window, "Yeah."

. . .

All-day at work Mia noticed how much happier Amena was, and how Director Lee was coming up with an excuse to hang around Amena's office all day. Amena wasn't annoyed by instead she returned smiles and acted gitty.

It was during lunch when Mia finally got to speak to Amena alone.

"Dang you would think that it's a law to prohibit you and Director Lee to be separated from each other," Mia said entering the break room.