28.Rabbit Hole

They jumped into the drawn circle,and soon found themselves falling down in high speed.
They screamed their lungs out as they neared the floor.

"EVERYBODY!HOLD HANDS!",Namjoon shouted and everyone obeyed him.They pulled themselves together and held their hands,forming a circle.

They closed their eyes shut as they hit the floor with a loud thud and continous grunts from one another.

"Hey!the floor is soft!",Jungkook mumbled.
"Get off me you muscle pack!You're hurting me!",Jimin grunted,without further waiting for an answer he pushed the younger onto the floor.

"I think I broke some bones",Namjoon said,looking up at from where they fell from.
"Congratulations!We hereby don't know anything that you didn't break!",Jin groaned as he pulled himself off of the ground.

"That's quite a rabbit hole",Hoseok said looking up and averted his gaze towards Jungkook and everyone else followed.

"What?",Jungkook asked.

"You're finally where you belong!",Jimin said with his hands on his hips like a proud parent.

"Yah!just because I look like a rabbit doesn't mean I am a rabbit!",Jungkook huffed.

"Your habit of buying one kilogram of carrots says otherwise",Hoseok snickered with the rest.

"There",Ava pointed towards an old door in the far end.
"That's the entrance to the demon realm",she said.

They walked towards it.After exchanging glances for a second,Taehyung twisted the rusty door knob.They walked into what seemed like a basement.Dust rose into the atmosphere as they stepped in."L-looks like this door wasn't opened for years",Yoongi coughed.

"This looks like some kind of basement",Jin said,messing around with the dusted equipments.

"We're in the palace basement...",Ava said looking at a huge framed portrait of a demon.
He had black horns on his head,his fixed smile showcased his fang-like teeth.His eyes were fully black,just like any demon royalty.

They gathered near the portrait as Ava bent towards it,tracing his horns with her index finger."He..is asmodeus",she said.

"There is a myth..that years ago he killed seven grooms on their wedding nights and took the human bride for himself.Y/n..belongs to their bloodline and according to the old lady..you all come from the bloodlines of the grooms.That's why the demon is trying to kill all of you..he wants Y/n all for himself.He's repeating what Asmodeus did years ago..",she explained.

The boys exchanged glances as shivers ran down their spines.They were up against great danger,but they sure won't back off anytime soon.

"We have to go look for Y/n..we don't have much time",Taehyung said.

They walked towards a staircase,which they figured was the exit from the basement.
"According to what we're wearing right now..we are low levels..probably to the level of servants.So act like one",Ava instructed them as they climbed up and ended up in the palace corridor.

Although they called it a palace,it was dark and heated."The coats are doing no good in this temperature",Jin said as he wiped the sweat beads collected on his forehead.

"She's in a vulnerable state and she doesn't have her powers right now..just guard the door and make sure she doesn't get out",they heard a voice while walking down the corridor.
They halted their steps and backed away,making sure no one can see them.

"Yes,Your Majesty",another voice said,and marching steps were heard as the person walked away.

"Do you think they are talking about Y/n?",Taehyung asked."I don't think...I know..it's her",Ava said and continued walking forward.

The demon,or so,The king,walked forward.
They halted their steps and greeted him.
"Your majesty",Ava said as she bowed down.She pulled down Taehyung when she realised he was looking at the king with his hands clenched.
They stood up straight,as the king walked away.
"That's the guy?",Taehyung asked.

"Yup..that's the guy",Ava said.

"This palace has many doorways..we have to split up.Meet me right here in two hours",Ava said.They nodded and split into two groups.

Ava,Taehyung,Jimin and Jin in one and Namjoon,Hoseok,Yoongi and Jungkook in the other.

Ava,Taehyung,Jimin and Jin walked ahead with silent steps."Where are they keeping her?".Jin asked."Probably the dungeon,but I don't know where it is..",Ava said.

"Dungeon?",Jimin stammered."Where else?they are keeping her from getting away..they will obviously lock her up",Ava whispered.

"She's been here for a day and a half now....I'm hoping she's okay..",Taehyung mumbled.

Meanwhile,on the other hand the other group was as loud as ever. There was a loud sound of metal clanking against the floor.They hissed as they turned around to see Namjoon looking guiltly as ever with a silver pot by his feet.

"hyung!be quiet!at least try to!",Jungkook whisper-shouted."I'm trying!who the heck keeps pots in corridors anyway?",Namjoon whispered back."Apparently these dipshits do..now..where can she be?",Yoongi said as he peeped into random rooms.

"Hyung!hyung!",Jungkook tapped Yoongi's shoulder continuosly."Stop irritating me you son of a rabbit!I'm trying to save our sister here!",Yoongi shook his hands away.

"Hyung!do you think she might be in there?",Jungkook pointed towards a door,guarded by two armed guards.

"That has to be it!",Hoseok whispered.

"We can't go alone..we have to tell the others",Namjoon said.

"Yeah..let's go..",Yoongi said and turned around.

"Wait...look!someone is coming out of it!",Jungkook said.
They looked over their shoulders to see the king step out of the door with a bloody lip.

"She's quite feisty",he chuckled as he wiped the blood away from his lips.

Yoongi clenched his fists,ready to pounce only to be pulled back by the rest.

"There's no point fighting him now Yoongi..he's far more stronger..Let's get him with the others..okay?",Hoseok said,reassuring him with a pat on his shoulder.

"That god damn f(13+)king son of a—"

"Stop it Yoongi hyung..let's go!",Jungkook cut him off.

[A/N]
Hey peaches!
Let's satisfy Yoongi with some punches on that demon shall we?

Anyways..hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Vomment for me!
That sounded like vomit..oh god.

Peace out✌🏻