Chapter Two: That Bowtie-Stalker Dude

•Willow's POV•

I groaned and rolled over when I heard my alarm clock go off. Figures. It only works on a Saturday. Why can't it just work on a day I actually need it?! So, since I was a logical person, I did what any logical person would do.

I threw it across the room.

"Shoot," I mumbled. Honestly I was still half asleep...maybe I wasn't the most logical in this situation. "Willow! Get up!" I heard my dad yell from downstairs. Ugh. I forced myself out of my bed and onto the cold hardwood floor of my bedroom.

My room was pretty common. The walls were indigo, which made my ice-blue bed stand out. There was a desk in the far corner, which was full of old homework assignments and other crap I should have finished by now. The floors were dark wood, with a white rug in the middle.

I trudged down the stairs after pulling on a hoodie, not bothering to change out of my pajamas.

"Morning, Willow." My mom said.

"Morning. Where's my food?"

She rolled her eyes. "On the table. After you finish I need you to run to the store for me, okay?"

I sighed. "But moooooommm..." I gave her my best puppy-dog face.

"No 'buts'. You need to get out of the house." I rolled my eyes.

"But what if I get kidnapped? Or the apocalypse starts?"

"If you got kidnapped, they wouldn't keep you long. I have to go to work." She walked over and gave me a quick hug before walking out of the door with my dad. After eating, I threw on some jeans, a Pikachu t-shirt, and some white converse before walking out of the door.

And that's how my day began. But it got wayyyy more exciting.

I was standing in the store, trying to decide which cereal to buy (exciting, right?) when I saw that man again. He was still wearing the same clothes as when I saw him last night. So, I decided to start up a friendly conversation.

"Are you stalking me?!"

He turned toward me with a confused look. "I'm sorry, what?"

"You were at my house last night. You knew my name. So, are you stalking me?" I turned so I was facing him. This close, I could see the bright green of his eyes. It suited him. Wait, what?

"I've never met you before." He said simply. I rolled my eyes, and walked off into another isle. I assumed he was just drunk, so I let it go. But when I turned the corner and saw that...thing...I was starting to think maybe I was going crazy. In front of me was a huge metal man, with empty eyes and a what looked like a gun on the arm. But the voice is what really got me.

"You will be deleted!" It said repeatedly, coming closer. It's voice was so...empty.

I backed up a few paces, and ran into something. Or, more accurately, someONE. I looked behind me to see who I had run into. It was that bowtie wearing stalker dude again. I felt him grab my hand. Then he leaned down by my ear and whispered one word:

"Run."