Chapter 11 1/2. ((Mini-chapter))

***Willow's POV***

I grinned as the Doctor pulled me inside. It had gotten colder and colder, and we had had to come back inside.

"Thanks, Doc." I said, trying my best to sound casual.

His smile lit up. "You're welcome." He turned to the console, fiddling with it.

Okay. That smile is actually so amazing.

Someone stop me please.

He turned back to me, having landed us safely in space. "Are you going to go to bed? Even Time Ladies need sleep."

"Then why don't you ever sleep?"

He chuckled, walking over and draping an arm around my shoulders. "Too much to do around here. Either way, you still need to sleep." Keeping his arm around my shoulders, he led me down the hallway to my room.

I have to admit: As much as I'd been apprehensive at the start of this, I've actually warmed up to the guy.

Maybe a little more than I should've.

***Doc's POV***

I hesitantly pulled my arm back when we reached her room. Truth be told, I didn't entirely want to let go. But I knew she would be suspicious.

Willow turned and smiled at me, her eyes sparkling. "Goodnight, Doctor."

"Goodnight, Willow."

And with that, she turned and walked into her room.

Hey guys! Sorry for the slow updates. I'm working on at least one more surprise book, so no details can be given about that. Anywho, goodnight my lovely little Llamas!!!

But, I do have a request.

My friend Reese has a YouTube channel. She wants to be a YouTuber. Her user is @NotthesweetReese and she's brilliant so check it out.