Chapter 9

Short chapter...I'm sorry. I've had terrible writers block, my phone data has been down, and nobody was helping me. So, I took a while off. I'm sorry...you can throw things at me later.

••Willow's POV...again...••

I wasn't sure how long it lasted. Maybe minutes, maybe hours, maybe days. It was too dark to tell time, and since I was almost constantly being electrocuted, I was all discombobulated. Of course, me being the bull-headed, stubborn girl I so brilliantly am, I refused to talk.

I lurched up and squeezed my eyes shut as I was electrocuted once again. "You foolish child!" The man from before yelled in annoyance, grabbing me by my hair and slamming me against the table. I laughed weakly, giving him my signature smirk. He hissed, turning away from me. His hands tugged at his hair, his eyes wide on his angry face. "I usually break them by now!!!! What is so different about you?!?!?!"

"Have you tried saying 'please'?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper. I may have been being tortured, but do you really think that's going to stop my attitude? He turned to me, his blood-red eyes swirling. He slowly stalked towards me, reaching into his pocket. "If I can't break you...

I'll just have to kill you."

He pulled a gun out of his pocket, aiming between my eyes. "Last words?" I rolled my eyes. "You are really cliché, aren't you?" He growled, about to squeeze the trigger when the gun was shot out of his hand. His eyes widened as more gunshots were fired at him, somehow avoiding me completely.

My eyes widened in shock as he was shot. He fell to the floor, black blood pooling around his head, his face still showing complete shock.

"....WHAT THE FUDGE SUNDAE JUST HAPPENED?!" I yelled out, completely confused. I probably should've thought about it before I yelled, of course-could've been someone worse that the Blood-Eyed man-and with my luck, it probably was. So of course, what happened next was a surprise.

I felt the restraints on my arms, legs and head being released. I slowly sat up, my eyes wandering around the dark room and landing on a man standing at the end of the table. I could just barely see him smirk.

"Captain Jack Harkness, and you are?"