Chapter Three

Maybe One Day-
Chapter Three:

•Willow's POV•

I woke up with a splitting headache.

"Ugh. Where's the aspirins?" I mumbled sleepily. I fumbled around beside the bed, looking for the bottle of aspirin I kept next to it. When I couldn't find them I sat up...and realized I wasn't even in my room. Instead, I was laying in a large room with tall, deep-blue walls and several bookshelves in the corners. What?

I got out of bed and walked over to the door. It opened, revealing a long hallway that I couldn't see an end to.

"What the..." I mumbled. So, me being me, I decided to see where the hallway ends. Better start walking.

•Doctor's POV•

I stood by the console of the TARDIS, waiting for that girl to wake up. She seemed familiar somehow. I just couldn't place it. I had the TARDIS run scans on her, and she walked in while I was waiting for results. I looked over at her and smiled.

"Hello!"

•Willow's POV•

"Hello!" Oh great. This guy again.

"Skip the introduction. I want to know three things," I started. "One: Where the heck am I? Two: Who the heck are you? Three: Why the heck am I here?!" Okay. Maybe that was a bit harsh. But still! His smile disappeared, replaced by a more serious look.

"Oh, of course. You're in the TARDIS. Stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. I'm called the Doctor. Well, that's what everyone calls me. I don't know why. I call me that too. Still don't know why." I gave him a weird look. He's got to be mental.

"You still haven't answered my third question," I said, crossing my arms.

"Yes. Well, see we were running from the Cybermen. You fell into one of their holes in the ground that they call lairs, and got knocked out. So I brought you back here until you woke up."

"Um...okay..." I muttered, totally confused. I don't remember any of that. That big smile came back to his face again, making his bright green eyes seem somehow brighter.

"So...would you like to come with me?" He asked.

"What?" I replied, confused.

"Oh right. See, this thing, my TARDIS, travels. Through all of time and space." Well, at least now I know he's crazy.
But, of course, I said: "Prove it."

He ran around the console, pulling random levers and pushing buttons.

And that is how the story began. My story. With the Doctor.

Authors Note: HAYYY GUYSSS! Okay yeah I wrote this in about ten minutes and it's kind of a filler chapter. I know it sucks. Anywho, please tell me what you think (so I can feel like I actually have friends) and vote and all that other good stuff that you humans do. So...yeah. And the attached picture is Willow. Yay! Okay then, have a nice whatever-time-of-day-it-is-for-you!