Part 2

"I have been calling you all day, why can't you pick my calls?" I was confused. My girlfriend is here, wants answers, another lady is laying breathless on my bed almost naked. Okay, kimeumana. "Uko na nani uko ndani? Mbona hutaki kuniongelesha? Acha niingie." She rumbles and shouts angrily at me. I even don't notice she is mad till she forces her way in. This girl is strong. I lock the door behind me in case she wants to call the neighbors to witness a murder she was going to commit.

Kisii girls are furious but who cares. I didn't even tell her I wanted this 'situationship.' It was all her idea. Her magical wet crack must have made me believe I wanted that. All in all, let me take a seat and watch the drama unfold. I was not the type to fight over small things as someone cheating on me unless they left their private parts with their mate. Moraa paces across the not so spacious bedsitter and turns off the music. The attention she demands. "Bitch who are you and what are you doing half-naked in my boyfriend's bed?" She hissed. "Don't you have beds at your place?" She rumbled on. All this time I kept quiet waiting for the worst to happen.

They argued for some time and the only thing I got over the two women's raised voices were 'Nairobi hakuna bwana ya mtu'. It's true in this city, there isn't anything like 'my husband or my boyfriend' we are a communal commodity. And as generous as God created us, we are prone to share love more often. Even to the undeserving. And in this case, Moraa was undeserving. I mean why did she not acknowledge the fact that we are in Nairobi, a big bedroom? We shared everything, love, sex, and even drugs.

I had to cool them down and even tell Moraa that we hadn't been between each other's thighs yet and if she didn't mind we should enjoy life together. The three of us. An awesome threesome! You must be mad to tell a Seventh Day Adventist Kisii girl of a threesome. Haha. Mad. Bid mad. "Kwani unanibebaje? Hyo ujinga Mimi sigwesi." Her heavy Kisii accent is quite evident. A man gotta do what he gotta do. I mean C'est la vie! She storms out of the room and dares me never to text her and says I won't see her again in my life. Sure, as if I cared.

I lock the door behind her with my Solex Extra Security padlock and go on to calm the now scared baby girl who has now hooked her bra on. She doesn't seem calm judging from her breathing pattern. Her face draws so many sorry remarks which I know better to ignore. My prick is almost disappearing into my balls sack and it is not a good idea. I seat beside her and place my left hand on her shoulder. The free right hand I use to press the remote to turn on the Vybz Kartel mix playing on the sound system. I pull her close that she now lays her head on my shoulder. She feels home and I assure her all is good.

The mini heart attack had doused my arousal and I knew it was going to take an eternity to get me back in the mood. Her tousled hair looked sexy on her. Her left eye partly hidden by her beautiful long black hair. Her pepper red eyes made her look like the bad girl Rihanna sings of. Man down. We steal a few kisses before she decides to leave. We exchange contacts and promise to text each other on the green app, as we always do. I decide to play FIFA with the boys that evening and all I get is a whole ass whooping from even the amateurs. That bitch Moraa. To hell with her. I am so pissed that I even contemplate calling her. Were it not for my roomie who laughed hard on hearing my story, I could have regretted what I wanted to do and say that night.

Text message; (From Lyn): hey handsome, I hope you okay...
Text message; (To Lyn); hey gorgeous, I ain't that okay but I am managing.

We flirt the night away and decide to set a date for an undisturbed 'mechi.' How we call a sex session. She really looked forward to the famous Kisii strokes and I was all ready to give her exactly that, and a token on top. I won't let the whole community down. I was their representative and I had to do my best, as always. Life continued well despite a few texts from Moraa who now claims to had 'overreacted' that day and wants to 'apologize' personally. These horny ladies always want to apologize personally so that the 'please' you into a mind-blowing sexual orgy. I know them. Have had a couple of them.

That day, the long-awaited day came. It was Friday and she had done her last paper. She needed to drink away the pressure and unwind. It is Friday in Nairobi. Y'all know what that means; all girls are booked except for the few ugly ones and those staunch Christians and virgins who don't drink unless its soda or soya. I had booked two but I had to lay off one in the late hours. We had planned to get drunk, get high, and give orgasms all night. Till we drained. We had the whole sexy Saturday and lazy Sunday ahead. A whole heap of plans. Swimming, a hike, bike rides into the wild and sex, more sex for the weekend. Sex to celebrate the end of exams, sex for being handsome and sorry sex for not meeting earlier. Sex. Sex. Sex.

I passed by Craft Kitchen and armed myself with a kilo of 'mbuzi choma', French fries, two-liter soda, and a Kenya Cane mzinga. She was to take care of Mary Jane so we were all set for a lit night. A night in paradise. I was going to live one of my wildest fantasies and she was getting off the stress her ex-boyfriend had brought to her. She needed healing and Mr. Fix It was around to pipe her down to proper healing. I wanted her to change my name on her contact list to 'Thanks for Last Night' with dripping and heart emojis in front of it. If you know what that means.

At around eight, I arrived at her room in Elite Hostels and the ambiance of her habitat was a turn on. Dimly lit room with colored candles and a lavender flavored air freshener. It smelled paradise. I unpacked our food and talked as we took bites. All was well until she asked if I wanted to 'eat before I eat' or 'eat before I eat?' Of course, I was okay with any pattern we took. We lit the joints and she put on some old school dancehall. That mood was the only thing I needed set for the joyful ride she was going to take me on. And off we rode.