Part 7

Ameera, not your regular campus girl, sat calmly and listened to my lame stories. I call them lame since they weren't real stories. I just made them up to cheer my guests up. I had lied to her but she hadn't seen the twitch that was in my eyes whenever I lied. For someone who was really close to me and knew me they had the knowledge that whenever I lied, the twitch was so visible. Small details matter. Now back to why she was really here. I wanted a taste of her, that she knew, but I wasn't sure she was ready for that. My arsenal was ever ready for such wars. I poured her a glass of wine, had another glass for me as we sat there and chatted the chilly weather away. I was in my sweatpants, happy socks, and a heavy college jacket on top of my camo t-shirt given I had no plans of going out that day.

"You watch movies? What's your favorite genre?" I looked at her like I was reading her mind and she uttered the exact words I had expected from her. "I do drama and thrillers. I won't mind detective movies too." She smiled coyly. I knew exactly what to play. "Power". Her eyes were glued on the telly when the raunchy part came up. The characters were aggressive in their making out that I could see her mouth slightly open to let out a sigh... "You okay?" I gave her an evil smirk and bit my lower lip. Trap. She fell in, and I was the only one who could get her out of this trap. I know you wondering how the lady was dressed for these occasions. Yeah, she did not disappoint. She only had her headgear for the culture. She kept her Muslim part from the neck up. The lower parts starting from her shoulder down South was not so religious.

A slit slightly above her knee and a cleavage a little deeper. Just like I loved from a latte skinned girl. Greatness. Terrorism was allowed in this room as long as it didn't destroy my heart. She looked at me and smiled timidly. I knew I had only a few seconds before someone knocks and the characters hold their guns to go kill the disturber. I pounced on the chance and lay my palms on her shoulders. The bare skin felt soft on my palms. I felt good tracing her shoulder bones and naming them one by one in my mind. I felt her blood get warm under my touch. I must say I had magical fancy fingers. She was getting weak. I looked into her eyes and saw her get weaker and weaker with each passing second. I held her hostage. She was mine to play with. She trusted me with her soul. All I had to do now is to handle her fragile heart with care. Her eyes shut close when I brought my head close in that our noses almost kissed each other. She was ready for this...that was all painted on her face and she breathed a welcoming warm air that hit my dry face. I took her lips.

Hey, thanks for today. I looked at the message and smiled at myself. I had made it. I had laid the girl I had been eyeing for the whole year. Bro, if you like a girl but you not sure you can be given that one chance to prove yourself, just take that shot. You never know. I got laid by the most influential young campus girl. Yeah, and I could beat my chest anywhere. I made it! I typed a few love emojis and blew kisses to her and then pressed the block button. I was done. We were done. I had given her the pleasure she so desired so as a good Samaritan I had to go my way and find any more girls who needed my kind heart to offer them assistance. Ciku was still on my case. I had ignored her calls and texts since she was away in the countryside and she had cheated on me. Yea, whatever. She could go to hell. I don't know why I hadn't gathered enough courage to put her on my blocklist. Maybe she had charmed me. This daughter of Mumbi.

We had a week to the next academic year and I had to find me an interim girlfriend as I wait for the January intake freshmen to find myself one beautiful girl who hasn't known the trend in the city and probably a virgin to launch and orient into life in campus. I still entertained two to three ladies whom I had to call on whenever I needed someone to dim my heat and I was broke. Like these were the girls who never asked for money or handouts. I only had to carry two rolls of Maryjane and I was set for mind-blowing sex. I had them just a call away.

I was lazily laying on my back AirPods in my ears listening to my favorite DJ Nickdee hip hop mix when I felt someone touch my leg by my thigh near the erogenous area. I suddenly sat up to see who that was and how the hell they had entered my house without knocking. "What the fuck, you can't even knock? You forgot to carry along manners in this big handbag of yours?" I roared as I looked at her pretty face. "Come on baby, the door was wide open, besides it is not that you were on top." I weakened at her bright subtle smile that exposed her milk-white set of teeth and faint dimple on her left face. "Charmed again, by you." I stood up to take a good look at her and take in her beauty. Her cologne turned me on. Fuck. We exchanged glances and our lips uttered the cliche 'I miss you's' and then locked for at least three hundred seconds.

We spent the rest of the evening making love and playing video games while smoking Maryjane till we were silly stoned and hungry. We ordered food and a few drinks from Olarro by Smith which were delivered 10 mins later. We munched and continued gaming until we fell asleep beside each other. Stoned, stomachs full, and tired from some mind-blowing sex. There's nothing as satisfying as beautiful good sex. They say there is power in good sex. Of course, that was evident given how stupid I had become. I was not the type to sleep with a lady repeatedly. I could sleep with a lady and then move on, block her, and relieve her the pressure of falling for me. To me, sex was just a casual meeting and was never supposed to involve any feelings from either of us. And here I was, I had made it a norm to have sex with Ciku. Were not officially girlfriend and boyfriend but the way we had sex one could think we were already married.

The music was good and refreshing. After a cold shower. I was all set for a beautiful day. Normalize having cold showers in the morning if you want a productive day; cold showers are not only therapeutic but also refreshing. You are going to have a good day at the office or wherever you are going to spend the rest of the light hours when you have a cold bath the first thing in the morning. We had a long day ahead but I still had questions for Ciku. Why she was back soon and what her resolutions for the next year were given it was her final year on Campus. She claimed to have missed me and I fell for it. I mean who doesn't miss a pro-sexual partner? About her new year resolutions, I was astonished. I hadn't had so hearty conversations with anyone else since my ex-girlfriend who gave up on me for not buying her pizza.

Ciku was one focused girl and a goal-getter. She had the clarity of her future and I could picture how amazing and satisfying her future would be. She was the type of woman I would want to bear my children. An intelligent mom, a hardworking and beautiful woman as a wife. Wow. I even sat later to think of what I really wanted in life. I hadn't even laid out my new year resolutions. I lived a day after another. I never had planned for the future before. That was a challenge for me. I never told her about this but now I saw the need to have her for a girlfriend. I had to get new blood injected in me. Gypsy blood was a family thing. My grandpa had four official wives and other two youngins who fed on his retirement benefits. It's like I had his full blood. I really needed healing and a change in attitude towards women and stop seeing them as sex objects and as second to men.

I took it as a challenge to write down my new resolutions and on top of my list was settle for one girl. Immorality was taking me nowhere. Also on the list was to cut on my expenditure on drugs. Alcohol and Maryjane were there to stay, but my youth productive years were fading away. I had to start early if I wanted to make it in life. I had to create a future for me and my family; if I was going to have one. My children would need a better life than the one I had when I was growing up. They deserve better and I had to make that happen. I now had to take every little thing seriously and plan for my future. I felt more attracted to Ciku more than ever before. I knew if we were serious we could help each other achieve their dreams. And that was what I needed at that time. We had an afternoon promenade in the city window shopping and taking pictures in the streets of the capital. We had a quality time that day.