Chapter 7

SONIC'S POV

Sonic sighed.He was watching the moon on his roof,he wasn't tired anymore.His thoughts were running so fast across his mind.So many questions..He closed his eyes and tried to calm down.

"Can't sleep,blue?"

Sonic immediately opened his eyes and saw a mysterious pair of red eyes.

"What are you doing here?!"Sonic stood in a flash and stared at the black hedgehog.
"Just came to talk.Why are you so choppy?"
"I don't know,maybe because my biggest enemy is literally standing on my roof!"
Sonic was pissed.

"Calm down,Blue."
"Why would I?What do you want,Shadow?"
"I wanted to ask you something.Stop acting like a baby,be a man and accept my company."
Sonic sitted down and inhaled.
"Ok,I'm all ears."

"Are you in love with that pink hedgehog?"
"W-WHAT?!No,no way!We are just friends!Why are you asking me this?"
"You are so lame,Sonic.That's pathetic."
"As I said,she is one of my best friends,I clearly don't have feelings for her.Answer my question,Faker!"
"If she is your best friend,why did you just invite her to a date?"
Sonic stopped.He was irritated.Where did Shadow know that?

"First,I didn't invite her to a date.Can't friends hang out?Secondly,where do you know that from?Did you spy on us?!"
"Sonic,I am so disappointed in you.Sonic The Hedgehog,the best hero in the world,the fastest thing alive,independent and so cool,in love with a weird,girly random fan girl?You better be kidding me.Your reputation is gone,by the way."
Sonic listened quietly to Shadow's worlds.
"She isn't weird..whispered Sonic,trying hard to hide his emotions.
Leave me alone,faker!"
"You are a disappointment to all the hedgehog kind.I just can't see what you see at her."

"Wait,what are you doing here in the first place?Weren't you living in that cave place near the island?"
"I'm here on a short vacation,blue.I'm going to stay here for two weeks.I came to warn you about all this random love stuff.That girl will bring you trouble."
"WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?!Whats your plan,faker?!And if you have one,don't ya dare to hurt her!"
"Yeah,sure.Maybe all of you tryings to protect her will hurt her,not me."said Shadow and disappeared.

That sentence scared Sonic a lot.He was sure Shadow just threatened him.He surely has a plan,but...What if Shadow really means that?