Chapter 19

SONIC'S POV

He grabbed Amy's hand and quickly ran away from the stoplight.Hopefully no one noticed them.They planed to get in the attic with help from the vents,because the room where Tails was supposed to be in was secured by the guards.

"Where are we going?"whispered Amy,who was now in Sonic's arms.
"Rouge is upstairs.We should move faster,if someone sees us,we're doomed."

They were next to a room,the one where Rouge said they should meet,but she didn't show up at all.Sonic sighed nervously and let Amy go.He called Rouge.

"Where are you?"
"Where are you."Rouge responded.
"I'm upstairs,you told me to come here."
"Which floor?"
"The first."
"You idiot!Did you even pay attention to me when I told you about this?THE SECOND FLOOR.Take Amy with you and come here."

They were about to go,but some deep voice stopped them.

"What are you doing here?"

Oh God.

Amy looked at Sonic and nervously stared at the man who just showed up.He was some kind of a guard.

"Umm,we are some guests at the party that is celebrating right now."
"We wanted to see what the whole house looks like."Amy added.

Sonic nodded and smiled.

The guard had a suspicion look.Maybe he didn't actually trust them.
"Okay then,just don't enter any of these rooms."
They nodded and watched him go downstairs.
"Let's go."Sonic whispered and ran away.

..~..

"SOMEONE SAW YOU?What was is your mind?!Now they will keep their eyes on us!"
"Stay calm,nothing's gonna happen.Let's just go there and everything ends."

Rouge was disappointed.She angrily opened the vent and and grabbed Amy's hand.
"You come with us."
Amy nodded and struggled to get in the vent.
"How am I going to get in this?"

Rouge grabbed Amy's little hips and put her inside.

"Now it's your turn.Grab this dress and go."
"It's not that easy,you know?"Amy was irritated.
"We don't have time for this.Sonic,follow her.I'm going behind you."

They got in and tried to move faster.Is was easy for Sonic,yes,the vent was narrow,but he could fit in it,but...We can't say the same for Amy.She was struggling to move because of her big dress she was wearing.Trying hard to walk, she stuck her dress in a nail and of course,she tore it.

"URGH STUPID DRESS!"
She stopped and tried to take the dress out of the nail.
Sonic tried to help her.

"Guys,stop moving!This thing can break so easily!"
"Amy is stuck here."said Sonic trying to remain calm.
"Don't even care about the dress.Just keep going."

Amy angrily tore her dress and kept going.

Some minutes flew by and they got at a crossroad.
"The attic should be in the left."Said Rouge happy.
"But stop.We should verify first.Amy,can you see something in-"
Rouge stopped.Her phone was vibrating.

"What,Knuckles?"
Sonic looked at Rouge listening to Knuckles and then moved his eyes to Amy.She was angry and tired.
"Guys,I have a great new.Sticks saw the guards go away so the attic is unsecured.Let's until they come back!"
"Good."said Amy and took her hammer.She quickly destroyed the vent and fell in the attic.

AMY'S POV

She didn't even got to open her eyes,as Sonic started desperately looking for Tails.

"TAILS!ARE YOU HERE?"
She stood up and looked at the others.She grabbed her hammer and started walking around the dark room.

"Nothing."said Rouge and stood up.

"No,this isn't true."said Sonic.He looked angry,but sad in the same time.

Amy hurried to find Tails.She grabbed one big box and threw it away.Nothing.
He wasn't here.

She wanted to go and hug Sonic and comfort him,but she heard Rouge's steps coming closer to her.
"Shadow knew we are coming."she whispered to Amy and closed her eyes.
"What?"said Sonic.

He heard them.

"Nothing.Let's get out of-"
"Shadow knew about us?"

Sonic was completely irritated.Amy didn't know how to react.She looked at Rouge who was standing right next to her.She was avoiding the respond.

"Let's go"
"ROUGE!Tell me what that idiot knows."

Rouge sighed.

"Does it matter?Let's go look for him in another place."
"It matters to me.Who told Shadow about the plan?"

Amy looked down.She didn't wanted to say anything,but she couldn't just let Rouge suffer for all of this.
Sonic noticed her guilty look.

"Amy.You know about this."

Rouge looked back at Amy and held out a hand in front of Amy.She was trying to protect her.

"It's not her fault,it's-"
"No,it's my fault.Let me explain-"
"YOU TOLD SHADOW ABOUT THE RESCUE PLAN?"
"NO!In fact I did but-"
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!ARE YOU CRAZY?"
"LET ME FINISH!"She said.

Sonic stared at Amy in shock.She couldn't even imagine what was in his heart right now.

"Of course I didn't wanted to tell him!He found out alone while trying to manipulate me!Zoey came and asked me if I come to Knuckle's party,and I couldn't lie to her.."
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?YOU COULDN'T LIE TO HER?EVEN IF TAIL'S LIFE IS IN THIS IDIOTIC GAME?!"

Amy started tearing.She always used to fight Sonic back every time they were arguing,but this time it felt different.She really messed it up.

"I-I didn't know what to do.."
"Stop it.You?YOU COULD'VE JUST GO AWAY,LIKE BRUH.WHAT'S SO HARD?ARE YOU AFRAID OF ZOEY?!"
"NO!I'M AFRAID OF SHADOW!"she cried.

Sonic stopped.He was so angry.He is a calm person,he doesn't usually yell at others.This time he forgot  about everything.

"I can't believe you."

Amy started sobbing.Rouge tried to comfort her but Amy walked behind her.

"I'm sorry.."
"Ok,so what are these sorrys going to give us?ARE THEY GOING TO BRING TAILS BACK?NO,THEY AREN'T.The thing that you did to me is horrible and can't ever be fixed."

Amy stared at him and immediately started crying.This situation destroyed EVERYTHING.The first instinct was to run in someone's arms,but she couldn't do anything about it.She took a step forwards.

"THE SITUATION YOU JUST PUT ME IN IS HORRIBLE! I WASN'T ME AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT!"She yelled and ran away.

DRAMA LOL