Chapter 4 - The Message

Lia's POV

I woke up in the early morning and the first thing I did was check the message from Dok2. Since he left me read , I was hurt, although we are nothing nor I wasn't even his friend.
I just tried to self heal myself from it and prepare to go class . As usual I wore hoodie again  and went to class .

(Time skips)

Siting with my friends in class , I wasn't even interested in what the professor was teaching . I wasn't the bad kid tho nor I was a good kid. I was just average in class .
*got notifications*
Dok2 - Hey hi
Dok2 - I am going to order some pizza and wondering if u would like to order it as well.
Lia - oh thanks for asking . But I went to class already so I think I m going to just have lunch here.
Dok2 - ah alright then
Lia- oh Joon
Dok2 - yeah ?
Lia - sorry i can call you Joon right ?
Dok2 - ofcourse no problem
Dok2 - but it's the first time anyone call me      Joon but that's ok I love it
Lia - hehe thanks Joon just sound cool
Lia - I just wanna ask what's your plan for dinner ? Are you going to order ? Or Are you going out?
Dok2 - I got some plans for dinner actually
Dok2- but I could buy some take away for you if you want .
Lia - oh can you ? That would be great . Thank you .
Dok2- no problem I will tell you when I got to the restaurant.
Lia - alright thanks.

(Time skips )

Dok2's POV

I was on the way to meet Jay park , Swings, The Quiett , Simon d , changmo and bewhy.
I was filming SMTM with them so we wanted to talk some stuffs about the show .

I arrived at the restaurant, you can say it's actually a bar. We ordered some drinks and food .
" excuse me" I called the waiter and asked for menu. So I could ask Lia what she want for dinner .
I was looking at the menu and Simon D started questioning me.
"Joon Kyung , why are you looking at menu ?"
"Are you going to eat more at home" Simon d said and others laughed at it.
"No it's just my neighbor wanted it". I said and they were shocked especially The Quiett and Simon D.
"Seem like getting close with neighbors" Jay said .
I just smiled.
I wanted to ask Lia about what she want but the time feel like I should just call her , instead of texting since it will be more comfortable.
But this is the first time I will call her so idk why but I kinda feel nervous .

Call Lia*
*confirm the food order
* went back home

It was raining heavily when I got to apartment. And as I was in the elevator,just when the door was about to close, I saw Lia just in front of me.
"Hi" Lia said while smiling at me.
From the rain , her clothes were wet but she doesn't seem to care about it.
We got inside the elevator together and suddenly lia spoke first to break down the awkwardness .
"Oh is that my food ?" Lia asked while pointing at my food I bought for her. She took the food package from the hand without any word and that got me off guarded .
She try to peak the food from the package and Said " wow this look delicious"
I chuckled at her cuteness.
*rings
"Oh we are here" she said and went out first, followed by me . We awkwardly walked to our apartment, without talking. When we reached our apartment, both of us just went inside after smiling at each other .

Lia's POV

I was so tired from class so as soon as I came home I just lay down on my bed and fall asleep, not even eating the food that Joon bought.
The next day after I woke up, I realized that I fall asleep without eating last night. I felt so hungry now that I couldn't help but just went to nearby convenience store and get some food.
I was in my messy bun and hoodie again. To avoid meeting people in my messy state, I went through the parking lot to get back to my apartment. But That's when the trouble begin. I bumped into a man looking fancy, I don't even look at his face and just said sorry multiple times and tried to walk away.
"Lia?"
I looked back at him and saw joon just right in front of me .
I felt shy, looking so messy and no makeup. I don't even know what to say but just smile at him , looking at the floor.
"Oh I forgot to pay you back for last night meal" I told him.
"That , you can leave it.That's my treat"
"Oh no no no i don't wanna make trouble" I told him.
"Lia that's not trouble at all" he chuckled.
"Then I will treat you back a meal"I told him.
He chuckled and said "alright but I got to go now. See ya lia"
"See ya" We said bye and then I went back to my apartment.