Chapter 11 - Back from trip

Lia's POV

Finally I am back from my field trip and although I had fun, I don't know why I kinda missed Joon .
Living in a foreign country had always give me insecurities in term of mentality and I found out those insecurities somehow vanished from my life since I met Joon.
This field trip make me realize that having someone is a pleasure and a happiness. I missed Joon so much during the time I couldn't contact him and now I can't just wait to see him again after my trip.

I walked to my apartment room and from a far I saw Joon. He was standing there with his bags and probably preparing to go out.

"JOON" I shouted and his name from far .
I could tell he saw me as well.
My smile just automatically appeared and unknowingly I run up to him and hugged him.
"Joon I missed you" I told him, still in his embrace. I look up to him and saw his face, looking at me right into my eyes. Then I realized my action, what I am doing. I don't even know why I run and hugged him. But what I know for sure is that right now at this moment , my heart is beating so fast that I could hear it.
Heart beat sound*
Heart beat sound*
We were still starting at each other and just when I was about to let go of my hug since I don't want him to know about my emotions and what I feel . I m insecure and I don't want to get hurt from rejection . Just when I am about to let go out if the hug ,
He
KISSED
Me
Although it wasn't really a kiss but just a peek on the lips, my whole world felt stopped like my soul left my body.

Dok2's POV
I
Kissed
Her.

My eyes widen as I realized what I m doing , I quickly back offf from lia.

"Ammm ..." I was lost for words
" what do I say now" I thought.
She look shocked too and look away avoiding my eyes .
" I will go in now then" she quickly said, still avoiding to look at me for 5 seconds straight.
"Ah okay okay Lia then" I said nervously. She then sent walked fast to her room.
"Then see you later na" I too run to my room and locked the door.

"Yahhhh what the hell"
"What the hell did I do ?" I loudly asked myself confusing . I run fast to my sofa only to get my legs weakened and fall right on it.
"Aghhhhhh"
I feel my own lips with my hand.
The lips that touched Lia's lips.
I felt unbelievable at myself like why the heck I kiss Lia .

"Oh shit"
"I need to go filming" I quickly get up and get out of the room .
Why I heck I even go into my room when I was supposed to go out . If even Lia knows that I nervously went inside my room even tho I had my filming it would be damn embarrassing.

Lia's POV

I rushed into my room after the kiss without turning back looking at him . I was still shocked by what just happened. I lay done on my bed, and touched my lips with my hands.
"I kissed him"
"OMG I kissed him"
"OMG"
" aghhhhhhggg"
"What do I do" I asked my myself.
"What should I do"
"Omg we kissed" I was panicking over the kiss and everything happened so fast and quick like I was riding the rollercoaster of emotion.
Just an hour ago I was missing him.
Just an hour ago I was just his friend or just his  neighbors.
We still are just friend till now but I can't process what just happen.
DO FRIENDS EVEN KISS LIKE THIS ?
"Or maybe they do ?" I thought.

"Ahhhh what should I do" just as I was panicking, the hear the door knock.

"Is that Joon?" I thought as i went quick to the door.

"Hey" Joon said looking at the floor nervously. " I am gonna go to work.And Lia, if there is something, just call me." he said. 

"Then i will go now ah "i just nodded and said okay and watched him leave.

20 min later,

Phone notification rings* rings*rings* rings*

I was laying on bed and reached to the bedside table to get my phone.

MESSAGE

" Lia" 

"Join me for Dinner"

"with my friends"

"Is that Okay with you?"

My eyes widen as I got the invitation from Joon. To be frank, i do not know what that supposed to mean. I am someone who overthink a lot and i can't help but think whether this invite mean something more than I imagine.

Wanna know what I imagine?

I imagine getting to know him more.I imagine getting into his friends circle which for me mean that I am not just his neighbor and a quick temporary friend. I imagine why does he even invite me to have dinner with his friends. "Does that means something more?" "Is he interested in me?""What are we ?" "Are we just friends?" Who are his friends?" "Why does he want to introduce me to his friends?" "Are his friends mean his family friends? or his Rap friends?"" Are those woman or man ?" What do I even wear if I go meet them" I don't want to overdress nor underdress.

Wait

Do I reply him now? I thought.

MESSAGE

"Yes sure why not?" SENT*

As soon as I sent him the reply, i throw my phone away on my bed. I feel nervous, excited and worry and all those emotions that a person can feel . I am feeling them all. Now i can't help but. wonder what. it would like be to get introduced to his friends as his girlfriend. After the trip, I am not sure about. what I feel but if thinking about Joon and imagining him as my boyfriend , if that mean i like him then i think I like him. I went into my dreamworld alone in my room, unknown to me I was smiling so much that if someone see they would think I am crazy. Then I got more notifications .

Notifications rings*

MESSAGES

"Dinner is not date"

My smiles automatically disappear as I read Joon message. It felt like my whole world fell apart.

"But after dinner is a date"

*pikachu face appear *

"Just Us after dinner. How about we go for a icecream date?"

"Don't reply quickly. Think carefully and reply."

"Accepting this date mean you are into something big"

THINKS

WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

SHOULD I CALL MY BEST FRIEND?

HOW SHOULD I REPLY?
.
.
.
.
.
.

CALL BEST FRIEND>>> RINGSSSSSS RINGSSSSSS RINGSSSSSS

"Yahhhhh"
"I NEED HELP"

"what happen what happen" she asked.

"OKAYYYY I AM GOING TO SENT YOU SCREENSHOTS GO CHECK OUT FAST AND QUICK"
"IT HAPPENING IN REAL TIME I NEED TO REPLY HIM NOWWWWW"
"QUICK QUICK QUICK"

SCREENSHOTS SEND*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY EVERYONE!!!!

I was busy with my final thesis and also mentally tired so i couldn't write for quite a few month. I was thinking to get back here and tried writing but i couldn't finish the chapter since i left for the long time and it's kinda hard for me to get the same high and mood when starting this. 

SO I NEED EVERYONE HELP!!!

I am actually thinking to discontinue this book and I would like your opinion.  If you guys think this is boring and not fun and are not excited to read this book then I am going to discontinue BUT  if you guys think this is fun and would like me to continue then PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY COMMENTING AND VOTING . If you guys want this to continue then i will continue it. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE !! HAVE A NICE DAY!