Chapter 7 - Let me help you

Lia's POV

Alarm rings* 8am
"Aghhh" I turned my body around on the bed.
Alarm rings* 8:30 am
I turned my body around once again and take my phone to check the time .

My mind went blank.
"It's 8:30" I thought.
I have class at 9am so I woke up and run to bathroom, took a shower and brush teeth.

I wore a oversized shirt and a trousers, along with a jacket and a hat.
I quickly used some perfume and grab my bag so I could run outside and took taxi.

I quickly went out of the apartment.
As I opened the door I saw Joon right in front of his apartment as well.
"Oh hi Joon" I greeted him.
"You getting late?" He asked chuckling , seeing my rushing attitude.
" yeah I am late to class" I told him as we walked fast to the elevator.

We got into the elevator and I quickly choose the floor since I am getting late. My mind was rushing as my legs can't keep still , getting ready to run as soon as I reach the floor.

Joon chuckled seeing me being unrest.
"Let me do you a favor" he said and I looked him confused.He smiles.
"Aren't you getting late for class ?"
"I will drive you there" he said, hoping I would accept it and let him do so.
"Nah that's ok I can just take taxi" I told him and rejected the offer.
His eyes widen wide as I rejected him of taking me to class.
"What ? I just don't want it burden for you" I told him and that's why his eyes turned back normal .

"That's what I have to think, not you" he said.
"And come on, you are not a burden" he continues.
This time, my eyes widen as his comments. Somehow that felt cheesy, somehow it's seem like something that would happen in kdrama.

I looked my watch again, and as I knew I was getting late ,
"Hmm I am very late tho" I told him to make sure he is really okay with sending me to class.
"And I need to go to xxx .." I told him, although the place is not far , I just wanted to make sure he is really really okay .

"Don't worry I will drive you fast" he chuckled.
We run to his car and we quickly drove out.

Shoooooooooo (sorry this is car drive fast sound) ( bad writer lol 😂)

My leg still got unrest , I am shaking my leg and looking at my watch from time to time.

"When did you woke up?" Joon asked, chuckled.
"8:30" i said feeling tired .
"And having class at 9" I told him, while chuckling.
He laughed along with me.
It was a fast drive and soon it arrive to my university.

"Have fun at class" Joon shouted from his seat, looking at me, chuckled, while I just got out from his car and trying to run to class.
"It's a boring class" I shouted at him and ran to class .

Dok2's POV

I watched Lia's back as she run to her class till I cannot see her. When she was no longer seen, I let out a chuckled and drove fast to SMTM film set.

Reaches SMTM film set*

"Sorry guys I am late" I walked in and greet the producers.
"Why are you so late?" Simon D asked me with the annoying voice.
"Just got some important stuffs to do"I told him and later chuckled when I refer Lia as some important stuffs. I smiled thinking that and walked to my producer seats.

"The filming will start soon then" one of the PD came and announced so everyone could get in their place.

Several hours later , the filming has ended for the day and since the producers didn't have lunch yet and it's already lunch time , we all went out lunch .