Chapter 1- Getting used to South Korea

Lia was on her bed, sleeping soundly and as her phone rings, she woke up. She looked at her phone to see her mom is calling .
" hi mom" she said sounding very sleepy and lazy .
" hey you should check out what time is it ! Are you still sleeping ?"
" ahhh mom please please I just wanna rest"
"It's been a reallyyy reallllyyy hard day ."
Her mom sound used to her excuses.
" okay mom I will wake up and get some food now then" " talk u later, love u mom"
" love you too" her mom reply.
And they hang up the phone .

Lia look her phone and check the time , it's already 1 pm and she feel really hungry.
She still lay on her bed and then search for some delivery food.
After scrolling down the food app for 20 minutes, She decided to have some Korean food .

 She is a big foodie so she order bossam and kimchi stew and for the drink she decided to take some cola from her fridge

She is a big foodie so she order bossam and kimchi stew and for the drink she decided to take some cola from her fridge . Cola is her favorite drink btw .

After an hour , her food arrives and she went out to go and take. She ate it in front of the tv, sitting on the floor . She ate it deliciously as she watch Korean drama .
After she ate she clean the food and put it in front of her apartment.
The apartment is kinda special as you can just leave trash in front of the apartment and the workers will clean them up . It's quite convenient yet sorry for them . But anyway it's one of the best features living in this apartment, Lia thinks*

Lia then sit on sofa and scroll down on Instagram.
FYI: lia follows so many Korean rappers such as jay park , loco , Simond , loopy , Nafla , changmo , Dok2 , The Quiett , Giriboy and many many more.

She saw Dok2 upload a new post and she give it a like .
Wow Dok2 look handsome *lia thinks

Lia then thinks about her life , about how she still didn't dated anyone yet

Lia then thinks about her life , about how she still didn't dated anyone yet. She feel she wanna meet her soulmate already but then she doesn't just wanna meet with anyone just for that reason - that she feel lonely sometimes.
She never kissed anyone before and never even got proposed to so all her life she just watch dramas and dream about just meeting someone who could make her less lonely .

Just as she thinks* bell rings again
She check the people outside first through the door because she is so extremely careful and she lives alone . Or you can say she is scare too
It was a delivery man.
She opens the door and took the package. Then just before she went back in , she saw a nice looking lunch box, which is actually eaten but the box just look so special.
What's that food *lia thinks
And she went back inside .

Other person's POV

Just as lia went back inside her apartment, a man walking can be seen from far, wearing gold jewelry necklace, with cool fashion . And it's actually Dok2.
Dok2 then went inside the apartment just opposite of Lia's.

—————————————
Sorry guys if this is not good to read . It's just I am back after many years with new account and I m not used to writing it this soonnn so my way of writing could be boring:(

Anyway please enjoy and I will try to write better :)
And please let me know if this is too short or too long ?