Chapter 6 - Instagram follow?

Lia's POV

We are still on our way to the apartment but it was all silent unlike our talks during dinner.
"Joon?" I broke the silence, calling him and turning my face to him.
But he doesn't seem to hear me what I said.
He seem to be in his thoughts.
"Joon?" I called him for the second time.
"Oh yes sorry I was in my thoughts" he said.
"Anything's wrong ?" He asked, still driving and focusing on the road.
"Nothing it was all silent so" I chuckled.
"I thought I had to say something" I continued,  now looking at the road , watching the cars for him. He chuckled.

I soon took out my phone and started using Instagram since I feel awkward just looking at the road.  I started to take the short video of the road so I can post it in my story but of course it doesn't include his picture. I didn't want to create troubles haha .

When he saw I was posting the car driving in my story , he started talking to me.
"Oh yeah you do SNS right ?" He asked.
"You told me you even follow me right ?" He continues chuckling , making me blush and shy.
"Yeah" I told him facing below and laughing since I felt shy about it.
I know there is no reason to get shy when I follow him because I am his fan but it's just his question, make me shy.

"Hmm I hope this doesn't sound weird but.." he said it being very careful, hoping it's not rude.
"Can - Can I know your Instagram?" He finally asked, stopping the car in the side of the road and looked at my face.

"Oh" my heart got surprised by sudden brake.
He just suddenly stopped the car so I was a bit surprised and scared .
"Oh shit sorry if that was scary"
"Nah that's ok" I told him and get him relieved .

"So the Instagram?" He looked my face and asked it while also giving out a smile at the same time.
I can admit that his smile was so beautiful and even make me skip my heart beat .
And not to even say he is Dok2, of course a handsome , charming rapper.

I smiled and took my phone out and showed him my account.
"Thank you" he said and immediately sent me a "hi" to my account. (FYI , I am using private account but he just dm me)
"Oh btw I am sorry I am using a public account so I can't.." he was talking feeling sorry but as I know what he going to say so I just interrupted him and
I said " never-mind I got it. I understand" giving out a chuckled.

I knew that he was going to say he can't follow me because that would make a scene since he didn't even follow most of the people . I can even count he only followed back less than 10 people. He didn't even follow JayPark so haha there's nothing to say . I thought.

Then we continued to drive back to the apartment.

I was getting sleepy since I just had my dinner and when I checked the time, it's almost 12 midnight. Due to all the traffic in Seoul, we are stuck for hours. I didn't hate it since I was together with Joon.

But my sleepiness couldn't take it anyway and my eyes started to get heavy and finally closed.

Dok2's POV

I was driving to our apartment. And somehow I noticed the silence of Lia's so I turned my head to her to only saw her sleeping soundly like a kid. Her mouth was open for a tiny bit and her head was on the window.
I smiled seeing her sleeping soundly .

I adjusted the heat in the car so she would feel more comfortable and I looked back to the road and focus back on driving .

Now that I know she was sleeping, I even take more extra care in driving so I won't wake her up.

Reaches apartment*

My car was in the parking lot and I was still sitting on the car even tho I had arrived.
I looked at lia again and she was still sleeping.

"Now what do I do ?" I thought in my mind.
"Do I wake her up?"
"Or should I wait until she wakes up ?"
I was stuck on thoughts.

I slowly wake her up, shaking her shoulder with my hand,
"Lia we have arrived" I told her softly.
"Lia" I wake her up for the second time.

"Oh I am sorry" she wake up tiredly and tried to sit up.
I chuckled and told her " we are here"
She yawned and looked around to see the parking lot.
"I was just so sleepy after dinner" she said.

We then took the elevator and went up to our apartments .
"Goodnight" she said before she walked into her apartment.
"Goodnight" I answered her.

I walked into my apartment and felt the loneliness and emptiness. No other person was there to welcome me , except the 2 cats and 2 puppy that I had. But I still felt the loneliness of being alone in this big apartment without another human .

I sat on the sofa, turned on the tv to see whatever is showing on tv. But actually I just wanted to sat there and think about today, about Lia.

I started recalling all my moments with her and  it just unknowingly bring me smiles over my face. I was happy.
"At least for today" I said smiling and got up to went to my bedroom.

I lay down on my bed with a big smile on my face and fall asleep.

Lia's POV

"Goodnight" I told Joon and went inside my apartment.
Although I was sleepy on the car, now I felt awake since I slept a lot in the car.
I checked my Instagram and saw Joon profile at the top of my DM list and somehow I felt happy. I never knew I would get to know him, more like personally. I smiled like a idiot and call my best friend to tell everything about it.

"He likes you" my best friend told me.
"What ? No way!" I told her with hoping he really do tho.
"You know what? I don't want to get my hope up and maybe this is normal for him. We are just friends! Wait maybe we are not even friend. Maybe we are only people who know each other . You get that right?" I explained my best friend.

"Shit girl !" My best friend shouted over the call.
"Who would ask for your Instagram if he didn't like you?"
"Who would open the car door for you if they didn't have feeling?" She started telling me a bunch of reasons that Joon likes me.
"FRIENDS DO" I told her.
"Friends ask for Instagram and open the door" I counter attacks her back.
" I don't wanna get my hope up. Maybe this is it. After today we might not been talk to each other you know? I mean he is a big celebrity here." I talked with my best friend for a few hours until she fall asleep so I just hang up the call.

I went to bed after that , since I have class tomorrow. I lay on my bed, thinking about today and feeling happy about the moments I had with him but as I said I don't want to get hope ups so I continuously tell myself that he is just being a good neighbor or whatever.

I went on Instagram again before I went to bed.

Joon Instagram DM

Hi ( Joon message)
(Lia liked ❤️)

————————————————————————
Thanks for reading. :)