How to know you are a witch?

1. you feel a deep connection to the full moon and including all moon phases 

2. you're always collecting rare things: unusual pebbles, shells, strange twisted sticks, bird feathers, bones, coins, and old things 

3. you are connected to nature, you feel the wind, the grass, the trees, the ocean, and rocks. 

4. you have dreams that come true 

5. do you find that children and animals simply prefer to be around them instead of their own parents and others? The reason why children and animals are attracted to you is that they can feel the magic and wonder in you. You also make them feel safe and know they can trust you. 

6. you prefer silver to gold. Witches like silver because it is the color of the moon. 

7. you are a sponge of knowledge. You love reading and discovering new things constantly. 

8. you like quirky, interesting, and unusual people. You're bored by many, but when you're introduced to someone who looks like you, you make an instant connection. 

9. you feel the energy. Whether it's in your hands, flowing through you, or spinning around you, you know it's real. The fact that we can not see it does not mean it is not there. 

10. you have always been attracted to the 'Dark Arts'. Maybe tarot, astrology, spell work, or healing. You believe that there is so much about us, and the world, that we do not understand it, but the more you learn about witchcraft, the more you want to learn. 

11. you're an Empath 

12. you also feel things calling you, for example, you go to a thrift store and you find witchy books or decor 

13. you love cats and probably have more than 2 or 3 

14. you are interested in healing and esotericism that include, among others: astrology, herbalism, energy work, crystals, sacred geometry, tarot, alchemy, or other divination. 

15. you wear a lot of blacks 

16. you communicate and listen to other realms and beings of (and not of) the Earth, whether they are star beings, animals, elementals (fairies or elves), or angels. 

17. you have a strong and well-developed intuition. You only know things. You follow your instincts and are rarely wrong. 

18. you are not confused by death. Those who have left their bodies are here in spirit and have simply become part of the whole again, like all of us. 

19. you can clearly determine the atmosphere of any place or meeting. In certain places, you feel a connection as if you had been there before 

20. you are in tune with the seasons, especially the Autumn. 

21. people like to tell you things, share secrets, worries, and inner thoughts. 

22. you are an observer. You notice signs and auguries. You are able to immerse yourself in your own senses.