A plan to learn

You don't have to learn everything at once. There is enough online to keep you busy for years. Relax and learn at your own pace. This is not a school with the pressure of homework and tests. Pick and choose those things about Witchcraft that interest you personally.

There is a list of the things you need to learn about witchcraft on your own.

Witch: Learn what it's like to be a witch. A witch is a shaman, which usually includes divination (astrology, palmistry, Tarot, I Ching, etc.), healing (medicinal herbs, aromatherapy, massage, sacred sexuality, etc.), and magic.

Witchcraft: Learn about the different types of witchcraft as you discover which type is best suited to you personally. Many witches choose to be Wiccans. Another popular option is eclectic witchcraft, where you can choose from all varieties of witchcraft and build a personal version that is best for you personally.

How to cast a circle: Learn how to cast a magic circle to help strengthen your magic spells.

Altar: Learn to create your own altar.

Book of Shadows: Learn to create your own book of shadows.

Magic Tools: A list of some of the most common magic tools used in witchcraft, including the ever-popular magic wand and athame.

Esbats: It is a ritual observation of each phase of the 13 moons usually witches do spells and rituals. The most celebrated moon is the full moon.

Sabbats: The eight Pagan Sabbaths (from the Greek word sabatu meaning to rest) are seasonal festivals. Wiccans and other witches also celebrate Sabbaths.

Amulets: It is an object with magical power that deflects specific energies or forces from the person who wears it or carries it. Charms are generally protected from some type of negative energy.

Talisman: is an object with magical power that attracts specific energies or forces to the person who wears it or carries it. In European witchcraft traditions, amulets are natural items or jewelry made from natural elements (talismans were traditionally human-made items).

Magick Wand: Helps to focus and direct energies/intentions, drawing invisible symbols, and casting the circle

Sigils: are symbols creating by using a specific word or phrase

Candles: are used in spells and rituals to manifest