3

The door knob started twisting. Oikawa was frozen, he couldn't move, everything was happening to fast. He looked like a child that just learned how to crawl, all he could do is look at the door and see who was coming. He can see.. wait.. Makki? Makki came in while making out with Mattsun.

"Uhh.." Oikawa didn't even realize it but Iwaizumi was already awake. As soon as he spoke both Makki and Mattsun jumped off each other and looked at us.

"Holy shit!" said Makki. "Oh god, you guys scared the living fuck out of me." 

"What are you doing..?" Asked Iwa. Oh god.. Oikawa didn't know what to say, he looked quickly around the room for an excuse. Oh! he looked at his phone on the bed, behind Iwaizumi.

"I- I was just.. trying to get my phone." Oikawa quickly grab his phone then moved backwards, having a significant distance between him and Iwaizumi. "Sorry."

"It's okay..? Anyways, Makki.. Mattsun do you have anything you want to tell us."

"Y- yeah Makki.. anything you wanna tell him?"

"No."

--

Makki talked to Iwaizumi about what's going on between him and Mattsun.

"I see" said the raven haired boy. "So why did you just wake up in the middle of the night?"

"What, don't you suddenly have late night sex cravings?"

"I'm sorry- what? Late night-"

Mattsun cleared his throat. "Ahem, anyways.. Oikawa do you have something you wanna tell us?" Oikawa's face went bright red.

Shit shit, you son of a bitch. I will murder you. Oikawa thought to himself. "Wh-what do you mean?" Mattsun smirked and gave him a you know what I mean look. "Oh my god." 

Makki changed the topic "Hey I say we all sit down in a circle and tell each other about our types" 

Iwaizumi chocked on air. "Excuse me.. what?"

"Yeah no, I'm leaving."

"Party poopers"

--

"what to wear- what to wear, what to wea-

"-Oikawa shut up, please shut up"

"Iwa-chan your just jealous because you don't have a date!"

"I do have one, thank you very much" Oikawa went silent.

"Wait what?"

"Did I stutter?"

"No just- what? why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't see why you would care?"

"Yeah well whatever, I feel bad for the person who your going to prom with."

"Uh huh.. well the 12 girls your taking to prom probably don't even care that much about your personally, I bet that at least half of them are only going with you because of your looks"

"Your just jealous because your ugly and I'm not! Plus, it's our last year, I couldn't just pick one, then I'll feel bad because the other girls will be left with no one, so I promised to do 2 girls per song."

"Still, most of them are just gonna brag because they got to dance half of a song with you."

"What ever. Who are you going with?"

"You know that girl I teamed up with in biology?"

"Ahh yes! Akane-kun?"

"Yes, Akane."

"Well then, congrats. Now back to suit shopping, how does this look?"

"Uh, it looks Okay. But I have to go, sorry. I promised Akane that I will go help her out with her college form."

"Oh.." You can tell Oikawa was upset. "Okay, talk to you later!"

"Mhm, bye Tooru."

--

Oikawa went home, alone. He was hoping he could spend time with Iwaizumi, after all they haven't been hanging out that much by them self's. 

Calling Makki..

"Hello?"

"Heyy, Makki"

"What's up"

"Nothing much, just bored"

"Ooh can Mattsun and I come over!!"

"Hell no, I don't want you guys to end up fucking at my house."

"I'm- no! I promise we don't do the nasty at your house!"

"Uh huh.. whatever sure you guys can come"

"Okay! see ya later"

"bye"

Call ended.

Makki and Mattsun arrived at Oikawa's place an hour later. They watched a movie, played among us, and even got into Oikawa's hot tub.

"This is nice.." Mattsun leaned back, wrapping his arm around Makki. 

"it feels like I'm third wheeling at my own house"

"Eh, it wouldn't be like that if Iwaizumi came over~" Makki smirked. Oikawa looked down in embarrassment.

"He's helping someone with their college application"

"Damn that's unfortunate" Makki said while leaning on Mattsun's arms. "So when are you going to tell him?"

"Huh?"

"You know.. that you like him?"

"Woah woah- never. Nope. N E V E R!"

"Oh come on. Stop being such a baby. Tell him, are you really just gonna let all these feelings eat you up like that."

"yes"

"Oikawa! for real, just tell him."

"How am I supposed to tell my child hood bestfriend that I like him! Gosh I don't even know his sexuality"

"Iwaizumi definitely straight, but~ I say something that made me change my mind."

"Huh"

Mattsun interrupted Makki. "So who are you going to prom with?"

"12 girls, anyways. Makki what were you going to say?"

"Ahem- Basically we saw Iw-

"-12 girls? real-

Makki covered his mouth. "Stop fucking interrupting me.. GROSS DID YOU JUST LICK MY HAND-"

"No seriously, Makki what were you going to say."

"Basically, you bent down once to grab something and we say Iwaizumi looking at your ass."

"I'm- excuse me.. what?!"

"Makki! we agreed we wouldn't tell him that-

"I know! BUT I think he has the right to know"

"but we don't know exactly if he was looking at Oikawa's ass"

"Oh I know what I saw."

"yeah, well Oikawa we don't know exactly, but we think he was"

"I need time to think over this. Anyways, Makki how did you and Mattsun end up getting together?"

"We aren't necessarily together but we are? I don't know, remember junior year party? Well after the party we ended up having a really hot make out session in the back of his car. Basically I got on top of his d-"

"Okay Okay! I don't need the details. I'm gonna go now, I'm uncomfortable."