5

"Suit yourself." She said, walking to Akane where Iwaizumi was no longer at. His eyes searched for him.

"Yo!"

"Oh, hey Makki. have you seen Iwa-chan?"

"Uhm.." He said, trying to remember where he was last seen. "Yeah, I think has around the snack bar."

"Alright"

He grabbed Oikawa wrist. "Wait, Oikawa."

"Hm?"

"Are you okay?"

"Mhm, why wouldn't I be?"

He rolled his eyes, he hates when he acts like nothing had happened. "I don't know.. maybe because of that bathroom scene?"

"Oh, well I'm alright. Anyways, I'm gonna go find Iwa"

"M'kay" He said, shaking his head. He just doesn't learn.

..

Oikawa could not find him anywhere.. literally. He left the schools gym and exited to see Emiko... crying?

"Emiko?"

Emiko turned around. She wiped the tears away from her face and tried to give a polite smile.

"What are you doing here? Are you okay? why are you crying?"

"It's nothing." She lied.

"You sure? is it Akane? did she do something?"

"No- it's just that-

"-where's Iwa-chan?"

"Oh uhm." She paused for a second. "You know what. I think it's better for you to see it yourself. He's.. may I say their, in the back of the school"

Oikawa excused himself, ignoring the fact that she said 'their.' He made his way around the back of the school. He was looking around, he heard sounds.. laughter? Is someone having sex? no.. Just normal laughter. Oikawa peeked over the wall.. oh He saw Iwa-chan and Akane-kun cuddling. They looked like they were having fun.. He stood there eying them through the wall thinking of how he wished he was Akane.

"I feel like we are being watched.." Akane whispered to Iwaizumi. Iwa looked around.

"Is anyone there?"

Oh shit. Oikawa thought to himself. He ran away back into the school, if he got caught then it would be the end of him.

"Nope! Your just being delulu."

"Delulu?" She giggled.

..

2 days before Iwaizumi's birthday

"Shit. why am I so nervous, what am I going to wear-- most importantly, what the hell am I going to get him for his birthday." I've never struggled this much.. why now? "MOM!! I NEED YOUR HELP ASAP" Oikawa screamed from upstairs.

"Whats up, yo yo?" Shouted Ms. Oikawa, while walking up the stairs, with a pair of shades on.

"Ok first of all, don't ever say that again. Please, spare me. And secondly, I don't know what to wear!"

"Tooru come on, I told you the outfit I chose was fine."

"No! I need something nice looking!"

"Well you better start thinking about what your going to get him"

"Well shit."

"Language"

"Sorry"

..

1 day until Iwaizumi's birthday

Makki

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAKKI!!

6:05 PM

What?

6:42 PM

I NEED YOUR HELP GETTING READY FOR
TOMORROW, CAN YOU STAY OVER??

6:43 PM

Sure, now please don't
disturb me, I'm busy.

6:43 PM

...
Yeah? Doing what?

6:44 PM

riding ;)

Read, 6:49 PM

..

5 hours before Iwaizumi's birthday

ding dong

"Oh hey Ms. Oikawa, I'm here to see Toru"

"Well hello there Makki!! I haven't seen you in a while, how are you?"

"I'm doing okay ma'am, you?"

"I'm doing okay, Oikawa should be upstairs in his room"

"Alright"

Makki knocked on the door and then entered with out hearing a "come in."

"You should really wait til I give you permission to come in. What if I was changing? This deliciousness is reserved."

"Whatever. So what time do we have to go tomorrow?"

"Eh.. about 5 pm"

"Oh alright so we'll have time."

"yup!"

"So lets get everything ready"

"alright"

..

4 minutes before Iwaizumi's birthday

Makki is dead asleep and Oikawa is just waiting until it's 12 AM to send him his birthday message. It's become a tradition, Oikawa has been doing it since he was 11 and he is now 17, 18 in a month or so. Oikawa occasionally looked at his phone. 11:59.

Iwa-chan <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Iwa-chan!! Happy birthday!!
I hope your having a good day,
thank you for being there for me :)
I can't believe we're going to
college! It felt like it was just
yesterday when we met. I'm
glad I got to spend 7+ years with
you! Again I hope your doing well!
I'm glad that we were there for
each others when life got hard,
I hope you have an amazing
birthday. <3

12:00 AM

Oh Thanks

12:07 AM

Np

12:07 AM

..

Seriously? Just thanks? god