7

Oikawa ran home, he felt like an idiot. He just lost his bestfriend. The one he swore to stay next to, til death. The one who was there for him in his low times. The one who stood next to him since they were 12. The one who spiked his sets. The one he loved.

8:03 AM

Iwa-Chan <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can we talk?
3:48 AM

Please.
4:53 AM

Hajime answer me
6:19 AM

I'm worried could you
answer?
7:34 AM

Look I'm sorry, I didn't
mean to do that. Can we
forget that happened? I 
don't want to lose you as a
friend. What I did yesterday
was a mistake, I apologize.
 I seriously wasn't thinking.

8:03 AM
Delivered

"Still no answer?"

"Yeah.."

"I texted him a few times, he has also left me on delivered." Oikawa whined. "Ugghh.. Makki what should I do! I'm gonna lose my childhood bestfriend just for a stupid mistake I did."

"Just leave him, I know it hurts and it's hard but he's not coming back. It was a little strange you kissed him knowing he has a girlfriend, I will hand that to him. But he shouldn't treat you like a dick, I mean at least talk about it. For now just block his number."

"But-"

"No but's, besides, you'll probably get over him once you move to Argentina for college."

"Oh right.. moving. Argentina."

"Tooru fucking Oikawa do not tell me you've changed the plan."

"Well"

"Nope we are redoing whether you like it or not, your going to Argentina"

"But-"

"No but's! You got accepted to one of the best colleges, and you've been dreaming to go there for like ever!"