9

Oikawa shut the door behind him and leaned against the bathroom wall, catching a breath. The thought of even seeing the raven haired boy made his stomach whirl. 

He had never fallen victim to anxiety attacks until after the event. To this day, he is still going to therapy to find ways to deal with it.

Oikawa closed his eyes, sitting on the floor of the bathroom beginning to find his comfort place in his mind... soon his heart stopped pounding and his breathing became stable.

After a few minutes he got up from the floor and looking at his reflection in the mirror, and suddenly, he began to judge parts of him he had loved before.

His eyes, hair, lips, even his nose which he had always gotten compliments on. Instead of dwelling on it, he brushed it off and decided to just fix his hair a little. While he was finger brushing his hair there was a sudden knock on the door that startled him. 

Hesitantly, he opened the door.

"You okay...?" 

Oikawa was relieved to see the familiar boy who smelled like sweets. 

"Oh! Makki, yeah, absolutely... Why wouldn't i be?" he asked, hoping he didn't answer that.

"Oh, well I don't know. Maybe because you ran up here looking like a stray cat about to be hit by a car?"

"Ehh?... It's nothing, I just really had to take a piss."

"Oh, well are you done?"

"Yes."

"Then let's go down stairs."

"No, I'm not, I actually have to pee again."

"Let's just go down."

"Why?"

".. Oikawa don't tell you ran up here because you were scared of Iwaizumi," He said, reading Oikawa like a book. He was the only person who was able to do that besides Iwaizumi, of course Iwaizumi did it better.

Oikawa stayed silent. I'm not scared, well... maybe a little scared. 

He sat on the floor of the bathroom again, knees tucked in. Makki sat down beside him patting his back, "How can you call yourself 'the legendary 2013 captain of Seijoh' if you can't even confront the vice-captain, AKA your long term acquaintance, AKA you're best friend!"

"AKA my old best friend AKA the boy I was in love with for years! It's not that easy Makki. It's embarrassing, I feel disgusted because I knew he had a girlfriend at the time and I still-" Makki slapped Oikawa in the face, "Ow- shit Makki!"

"Are you still pissing yourself over that? Suck his dick next and maybe you'll feel better, oh my goodness."

"Can you stop with the weird analogies!" Makki stood up and dragged Oikawa down stairs... and to Oikawas surprise it was just Kyotani... or at least that's what it looked like.

Oikawa flopped onto the couch next to Mattsun, Makki joining them too, "What took you guys so long?"

"We were making out."

"With out me?" Giggled Mattsun, knowing it was a joke. Oikawa blushed horrendously, it's been a while since he had been the victims of those jokes.

"Ahh you know me so well, it's not fun making those jokes anymore. Anyway, Oikawa here was being a big cry baby, nothing out of the ordinary of course."

"Hey! I'm right here you know?"

Oikawa kept retaliating.

From his view, he couldn't see into the kitchen. So his heart almost came to a complete stop when he spotted a spiky raven haired boy walked out of there. Their eyes locked for a complete second. Oikawa suddenly wasn't feeling very great. 

He felt like his whole world came crashing down just from seeing him, he then remembered the night. The night that was the most painful night of his life, where he lost his best friend.