12

"Oikawa, I'm really sorry.. I really didn't mean to hurt you. Bu-h I don't know how to react to things sometimes and I guess I automatically just push people away a-and say rude things. I spent every night thinking about you and how sorry I am. I was thinking of different ways to bring you back, contemplating if it was still too late to text you. Each day that went by things got heavier and heavier. I think I've come to realize that I'm in love with you, Tooru."

Oh no. No no no no no! All these years of progress, of getting over him, please no, don't go to waste, don't fall for him Oikawa! remember how he left you all those nights don't fall for him. His tone when saying it sounded so genuine that it was manipulative. 

Oikawa sighed and looked directly into his eyes for first time in years, this time for more than just a second. 

Suddenly, and without a thought, Iwaizumi came in and gave him a kiss... their kiss eventually turned into them making out, he was holding him in so that he doesn't let go this time. Oikawa was waiting for that sweet taste that he had in his mouth when kissing him 4 years ago... but strangely, there was another taste in his mouth. Alcohol. Oikawa forcefully pushed him away. 

"Are you drunk?!" Oikawa asked in an instant, but he already knew the answer to that. Iwaizumi looked at him with a smile then a frown when he realized the other boy was angry, "You are aren't you. I'm such a fucking idiot, of course this shit isn't real," Oikawa said while sitting, almost dropping, down on the floor, breaking down into small tears again.

Iwaizumi looked down at the brown haired boy. Oikawa started to painfully chuckle, "dammit, look what you've done. I've fallen for you again... I was so fucking close on moving on," he dig his fingers into his leg, looking up at Iwaizumi with tears and a painful smile on his face. "Don't you get it you moron? I'm madly in love with you!" He threw the paper at him.

Iwaizumi flopped on the floor next to Oikawa. "Oi.. I'm just a little tipsy, it shouldn't be considered drunk."

I should've had seen the signs, Iwa is never confrontational like this.. He was even stumbling on his words and his body language was so obvious...

"I can't believe you..."

"Hey! everything I said was true!"

"I'm leaving," Oikawa got up, chocking on tears of disappointment. The other reached his hand out, gripping onto Oikawa arms.

"Please.. don't leave," Iwaizumi always knew his way with words. Out of pity, Oikawa sat on the other side of the balcony but still stayed there with him. Although his child-hood bestfriend totally made him feel like shit, he couldn't just leave him there.

They both exchanged many looks. Oikawa was just staring while Iwaizumi was roaming his eyes around, he's really good with covering up when he's drunk, but once you already know you can kind of tell.

..

It was getting late, the other guys were drinking and Iwaizumi was totally passed out. 

Oikawa decided it was best if he took Iwaizumi back home with him, the house was already filled with a bunch of guys so there was no chance of him catching any rest. 

Oikawa also gave Kunimi a ride back home, since he was expected to be home a tad bit earlier but time passes by when your drunk.. right?  Oikawa wouldn't know, he's only gotten drunk once in his life and swore to never drink again.

Once Oikawa got home, he slowly carried Iwaizumi to his bed. His shirt had saliva and a bit of puke all over it. 

He is not getting that nasty stuff on my bed sheets..

Oikawa respectfully looked away while attempting to pull off the blacked out boy's shirt off which was successful... now the problem is finding him a new shirt. 

"Undressing me hm?" Said Iwa-chan.

Oikawa jumped, "Fucking shit! UGH THAT IS SO NOT FUNNY!" Iwa giggled a little, "Well if you didn't know, you had puke and saliva on your shirt. Here try this." 

"That's not going to fit."

"Why do you say so?"

"Can't I sleep shirtless?"

"Is that really appropriate..? What if when you sober up, you end up not remembering and think something weird."

"I don't care."

"Whatever..." Silence. "You've lost muscles Iwa-chan," He teased.

"Leave me alone."

Iwaizumi settled on his side and Oikawa turned off the light, but before hand he had plugged in a scent diffuser to cancel out the horrendous smell Iwaizumi was bringing into the room.

They were silent... and Oikawa couldn't sleep, he thought Iwaizumi was sleeping due to the fact that he was breathing heavily. But soon he felt a hand placed near his own, and in seconds they were intertwined. It caught him a little by surprised but it felt natural... He knew he was supposed to be upset right now but he just couldn't, he just wanted them to work this through.

"Hey, Tooru?"

"Hm?" 

"Do you hate me?"

Oikawa stared at the ceiling, thinking about all the times he has mistreated him. 

"You know Iwa-chan.. I don't. I spent 3 years hating your guts for being so fucking immature, but I couldn't stop thinking about the good times. You've put me through so much and I feel like I should hate you, you really aren't a good person at times... but I can't find it in me to hate you Iwaizumi. No matter how many times I've felt like shit by your words, I always found a reason to love you..." He separated his hands from his, "You've had such a great impact in my life that I just cant find it in me, you're my best friend... and I've come to terms with the fact that friends is all we should stay. So even though you've put me through the hardest shit in life, I still don't hate you... and I don't think I ever could."

They both stared into darkness, laying side by side. A few tears fell down Iwaizumi's face. Oikawa will never forget this day. 

This day, was the first time he had ever seen an angel, as beautiful as him, cry.

--

end it here? or continue..?

(I lowkey have no ideas, please drop some in the comments) >>>