8

time skip.

Oikawa was doing great in Argentina, it took long for him to get over Iwaizumi. About a year or two. Once he finally stopped texting him he tried his best to move on with his life. He was semi successful. It's been about 4 years since he has visited Japan.

Incoming call Yahaba-kun..

"Hello?"

"Ah Oikawa-san! Didn't care to call did ya?" He laughed jokingly. "How's it been?"

"Why hello there, it's been alright. And yeah, I am sorry it's been a while but thank you for scolding me. I'll make sure to write it in my calendar atleast twice a month." He laughed. "What about you, how have you been?"

"It's been great! I was calling to see when your returning to Japan, I'd like to do a reunion with the team."

"I see.." Oikawa hesitated. "I'll be off to summer break in about 2-3 weeks depending on exams"

"Great, you've got a little bit of an accent now. It's really cool though." He laughed. 

He smiles. "Gracias! Se que mi Español es.. uh cool? I'm still learning.."

"What does that mean?"

"Thank you, I know my Spanish is cool."

"Oh! Well anyway, how about I schedule it somewhere after the week you come here?"

"Sure thing."

"Alright, I'll have to call the rest to see if there available any day that week, I'll update you with the date alright?"

"Yup"

"well then, talk to you later"

"Okay byee!"

call ended

"I'm definitely not attending"-

--

The following month Oikawa was right outside of Yahaba's house.

Maybe this was a bad idea.. yeah it is I'm just gonna go b- Oikawa turned around to see Makki and Watari or not..

"Oh Hi Oikawa-san!" Said Watari, going in for a high five.

"Hey guys,"

"You weren't about to leave were you?" Asked Makki, knowing Oikawa very well. 

"What? noo, I just thought I heard someone.. Well then! Let's go in!!"

"Bitch ass never thought to give me a call huh?" Makki rolled his eyes while giving Oikawa a slap on the back.

--

They got greeted by Yahaba as they entered his house

"You guys are early!"

"OIKAWA!!"

That voice is familiar.. wait

"HI YUZURU!!" 

"AHH IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!" Yuzuru jumps on Oikawa and hugs him tightly

"Woah, you've grown! You were just reaching my mid thigh last time I saw you! Anyway, how are you?"

"I'm great! How's it been in Argentina!?"

"Great!"

There was a knock on the door. Yahaba opened the door and Mattsun, Kindaichi, and Kunimi walked in.

"Makki!!"

"Hi! is everyone here?"

"No we are still missing Kyotani" Oikawa said.

"Oh, wheres Iwaizumi? "

Iwaizumi. Oikawa felt uneasy realizing Iwaizumi will be here. He doesn't want to see him. "Oh.. uhm. Right, he is also not here."

"Oh okay"

Yahaba broke the ice and just brought some wine. "Alright guys! The ones who are legally of age may drink! And the ones that aren't we've got some apple juices for you guys! Good day to be 21."

"Oikawa want some?"

"Oh no! I'm okay"

"If you say so, feel free to have some later."

--

An hour passed by when there was a knock on the door. Oikawa was sitting on the couch, he has a perfect view of the door since its in front of him, but it also means that the people entering have a good view of him. He wasn't ready to see the person walking through the door. He ran upstairs to the bathroom. 

"I'll be back guys I need to use the restroom!"