The Mission.

Once we got to HQ Nat, Steve, Laura and I got suited up in our uniforms. Nat and Laura were their usual SHIELD uniforms, while Steve wore his signature Captain America suit and I put on my new SHIELD uniform which showed a little skin. Tony also made me a new mask that would help stay on better than the one I wore in London. The suit  was a little tight but it still fit. STRIKE team loaded up as well.

(The suit )

Shortly after we all got on the plane Eveyone gathered around in front of a screen while Rumlow broke down the mission

Shortly after we all got on the plane Eveyone gathered around in front of a screen while Rumlow broke down the mission. "Target is a mobile satellite launch platform, the Lumarian Star. They w
ere sending up their last payload when pirates took them, 93 minutes ago." He said as the image on the screen showed us the ship. "Any demands?" Steve asked looking at him as my eyes were still glued on the screen. "Billion and a half." Rumlow answered and Steve asked another question. "Why so steep?" "Because its SHIELD's" he answered.

Honestly he did have a point for a guy I dont fully trust. One reason was for leaving his post during the battle of New York before Laura joined SHIELD. "So it's not off-course. Its trespassing." Steve said and looked over to me and Nat. "I'm sure they have a good reason." I said over to Steve. "You know, I'm getting a little tired of being Fury's janitor." He said a little annoyed. "Relax. It's not that complicated." Natasha told Steve who was standing right next to him.

Steve then looked back at Rumlow and asked. "How many pirates?" Rumlow then looked back at the screen. "25. Top mercs led by this guy." He then showed us a picture of the leader. "Georges Batroc. Ex-DGSE, action division. He's at the top of interpol's Red Notice. Before the French demobilized him, he had 36 kill missions. This guy's got a rep for maximum casualties." Rumlow said. "Are there any hostages?" I heard Laura ask. "Mostly techs sweetheart. One officer. Jasper Sitwell. They're in the galley." Rumlow said as he showed us a picture of him. "Hold up? Am I hearing things or did he just call Laura 'sweetheart'? Did I miss something while in London AND in recovery?" I ask myself.

I definitely remember that face of his. He was at Stark tower, now Avengers tower retreaving Loki's scepter. Still haven't heard any news about that thing or of its whereabouts. "What's Sitwell doing on a launch ship?" I asked. I didn't get an answer to that question only for steve to make his plan. "All right, I'm gonna sweep the deck and find Batroc. Mage, you go with Nat to kill the engines and wait for instructions. Rumlow, sweep the aft, find the hostages get them to the life-pods, where Laura will get them out. Let's move." Steve ordered and made his way to a space on the plane. Moments later I feel the aircraft move up making me hold on to something. At least it wasn't Thor flying the thing.

As we were gearing up I put my earpiece in and turn it on. I then hear Steve walk over to me, nat and Laura. "Secure channels seven and eight." Steve said doing a test for our earpiece. "Channels secure." Nat and I said. "You doing anything fun Saturday night?" Natasha asked. "Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so no not really. I assume you three are going to have a girls night out?" Steve asked. That made me remember something. "Oh shit." I whispered hearing Laura chuckle and Nat wrap her arm around my shoulder.