They call him...

WARNING: SLIGHT STEVE ROGERS X Y/N..... FORGIVE ME

Natasha and I were sitting on a bench not far away from the vending machine. It took a while... well, 20 bucks worth of gum and a soda each but we got what steve put in that vending machine. Nat and I changed into hoodies and sweats to blend in. I take one last sip of my soda and toss it in the janitors trash can that was rolling by. "So, would this be a bad time to ask how the date went?" Natasha asked as she put the flash drive in her pocket. I let out a soft chuckle. "Yeah. I guess you can say that. When Tom was taking me here he said that we can redo the date sometime in the future. I told him that I would think on it and keep in contact." I told her as I leaned my back against the wall. Nut long after I said that, someone walks past us and we both noticed that Steve came back only to stand in front of the vending machine. That was our que to reveal ourselves and maybe get some answers to why Fury gave that drive to Steve. Natasha and I walk up and stand behind him  her to the left and me to the right. Nat then popped blew the gun in her mouth making it pop making our presence known to him.

Steve then turns around grabbing us both by the arm and bringing us into a room. Oh boy this is going to be good. Steve then pins both Natasha and I to a wall giving us a stern look. (Not like that ya nasties!!!) "Where is it?" "Safe." Natasha replied to him as his grip got tighter on my right arm. "Do better." He said. "Where did you get it?" I asked. "Why would I tell you?" Steve asked as he looked at me. "Fury gave it to you, why?" Natasha asked. "What's on it?" "We don't know." Steve's grip tightened making me wince in pain as I feel the pain from the grazed bullet wound that healed 6 months ago. Steve noticed this and released his grip a little but keeping it on my arm so I wouldn't move. "Stop lying." I then snapped quietly. "We only act like we know everything Rogers." I say.

Steve then looks behind him before looking at us again. "I bet you knew Fury hired those pirates didn't you?" He asked and I turn my head to look at Nat. "Well, it makes sence, the ship was dirty and Fury needed a way in, so do you." Steve then let go of my arm to get a hold of Natasha's other one shaking her a little bit. "I'm not going to ask again." Steve said growling. Nat and I look at each other and nod our heads at the same time. "We know who killed Fury. And Possibly kidnapped Laura." I say and Steve looks at me confused before letting go of Natasha slowly. "Most of the intelligence Community doesn't believe he exists but the ones who do call him the 'Winter Soldier'. He's credited in over a dozen assassinations in the last 50 years." Nat explains. "So he's a ghost story?" Steve asked. "I wouldn't say he's a ghost." I mumble and Steve looks at me confused then turned her head back to Nat. "Five years ago I was escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran. Somebody shot out my tires near Odessa, we lost control, went straight over a cliff. I pulled us out. But the Winter Soldier was there. I was covering my engineer so he shot him straight through me." Nat said lifting up her shirt revealing a bullet wound on her stomach. "Soviet slug. No riffling. Bye bye bikinis." Nat finished. "Yeah, I bet you look terrible in them now." Steve said.

He then looked at me. "And you?" He asked. I take a deep breath before I start off. "6 months ago, I got off my plane from London, Clint, Laura and Nat picked me up and we went to a restaurant for dinner. I invited my dad to come with. After dinner my dad drove me home and I was going to tell him about my job at SHIELD. Before I could even start, the Winter Soldier shot me three times." I say as I show him my bullet wounds where he shot my in the shoulder and Grazed my arm. "I was lucky my dad was there." I say pulling my shirt back up. "I thought that was from London." Steve said and I shake my head. "I never said that it was from London." I reply back.

Nat then speaks up again. "Going after him is a dead end. I know I've tried." She then digs in her pocket and lifts up the flash drive. "Like you've said, hes a ghost story." She said and I give a slight smirk. Steve then takes the drive from her hand putting it in his coat pocket. "Well, let's find what the ghost wants." He said. I look between them smirking even more. "So are you two gonna kiss or what?" I asked making them both blush and Steve backs up. "We should get out of here. We already know SHIELD is looking for you. And now they'll be looking for us." I say as I put my SHIELD tracker pin in the trash as Nat and Steve nod and do the same and we walk out of the room to find out what was on that drive.