Chapter 9 The plan part 3

A/N
I did build the mystery shack in minecraft, that picture belongs to me and yes the creeper at the door is going to bye something Yay enjoy!!!!!!!!

(Y/N) POV
I woke up on the ground, with dipper sitting next to me. " What happened?" I asked.
" Gideon tried to kill you but you made a deal with Bill, what deal did you make with him anyways?" He asked me.
" He saves me and in return I do a small favour when he needs it" I said, getting up off the floor.
"What! He can make you do anything!" He screamed. "I'm ok it's only a small favour!" I sigh and then realise something.
"Where is Lara and Jack?" You ask. " I don't know, they said they were gonna try and book a room so they could check out the hotel to try and find where Gideon might be keeping you and then meet me here," dipper replied with a sigh. " We need to find them!" You say and dipper gave you a death stare.
"Gideon thinks your dead, if he finds out your not, he will try again and Bill might not be there to save you." he says with a tear in his eye. "I don't want to lose you, your one of my only friends," he say and looks at you. " Please don't go in,
I l-l-ove " he was interrupted by a bird screaming at him.I stare at him for a moment but finally say " there are one of my only friends, I don't want to lose them," and I ran toward the building. " If your going in," dipper shouts, " so am I!" He runs after you as you walk through the door and see bud standing at the counter ( bit of romance in this POV yay I had to do it, I ship you with dipper! )

Buds POV ( yay someone different )
Two young kids walk in and stare in my direction. I look down at a yellow piece of paper, my son had wrote it. It said any part of the pines family please take to room -1. Room -1 was in the attic, it was a prison for the pines family. Oh how much I hate them. Stan reviled my son as a fraud, so he went to jail, he came back a few years later and opened you his hotel, and finally opened his tent back up. Stan lost. Those stupid pines ruin everything. The kids walk up to the desk. "Hi, did two kids about the same age walk in here earlier and book a room?" There was a boy and a girl. The boy kinda looked like lara. "Who wants to know?" I said, I think the boy is dipper but the girl must be one of his friends.
"I'm dipper and this is (Y/N)." The boy says and then whispers something to the girl. " Shouldn't have said that" he whispered. The name (Y/N) rings a bell...

Flashback

"Listen here father, I'm in love with (Y/N), that new girl. If you ever see her, bring her to me. Go tie her parents up because she ran away." Gideon was talking to me. "Why do we have to tie them up?" I said to him. " Because it will make her stay knowing there in danger." I walk up to room 330 and enter to see no one there. I hide until they return from work and get them by surprise.

Back to reality
(Y/N) POV
"Bud are you there, hello?" I was waving my hand in his face. " Oh uh right this way." He snapped out of it and showed us the way until we reached room -1 then dipper was pushed inside."dipper!!!" I screamed but bud had hold of me we got to room 500 and I got pushed in.nit was Gideon's room.he stared at me, " (Y/N) your alive." He tried to grab you but you ran around the room until you grabbed his amulet and made him hover in the sky. " Why did you try to kill me?" You start to flood him with questions. " I need you out of the way." He said " why?" You ask. " I can't say! Bill says so!" He screams as the room turns grey and Bill appeared. " Hey (Y/N) remember that deal I made with you, well your side of the deal, give me the amulet!"

A/N
Hey guys sorry it took so long to publish I have been busy but I will uploading more often promise now it's the weekend I can upload more yay see you guys later
Peace✌️