Chapter 29

~Jimin's POV~

I woke up not long later to the sound of my bedroom door opening. I cracked my eyes open and looked over with narrowed, squinted eyes as I tried to see who it was.

Yoongi stood there, giving me a soft smile. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you."

I groaned in response and rolled over, burying my head under the covers to block the light from the window.

He chuckled quietly as he came over with a little box of pills and a bowl of something that smelled really good. I poked my head out to watch as he set the bowl down on my nightstand and opened the little box of pills and popped one out of the tray for me.

"Sit up, baby. You need to take this. It'll help your headache." He said softly, maneuvering his body so that it would block the light for me. I groaned, but obediently sat up for him. I lazily took the pill and shoved it into my mouth, swallowing it dry before I laid back down and curled up in bed.

"Ah--baby, that isn't all I have for you. I brought you a bowl of soup to help too. Sit up and eat it." He said, pulling the blanket down from over my head. I hissed at him, trying to yank the blanket back over my head, but he held it in a strong grip and forced me to sit up.

I whined, laying with my bacn to his chest as he grabbed the bowl and carefully settled it in a tray on my lap. "Be careful, baby. It's hot." He mumbled in my ear, gently kissing the lobe as I glared at the bowl of soup.

"I threw up because I'd been eating too much human food yesterday, and now you want me to eat more? Where did you even get this from?" I complained.

He smiled. "Don't worry about the where. But don't worry, this won't make you sick. I promise, love."

"How do you know what will and won't make me sick, human?" I hissed accusingly, but obediently took a bite of the soup.

My eyes immediately lit up whenever the taste hit my mouth and I looked over at him. "What the hell is this?"

He chuckled at my reaction. "Hangover soup. What do you mean?"

"It tastes--like blood." I pointed out and took another bite. "Type O, in fact. Did you drop some of your blood in this?"

"No." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Hm..." I gave him a doubtful look, but obediently laid back in his arms and ate. He seemed to be content as he held me close, resting his chin on my shoulder with closed eyes. I eyed his side profile as he relaxed with me in his arms, sucking on my spoon as I took in his features. Thin lips, small eyes, kinda big nose--things that society doesn't like, and yet this man was gorgeous.

I guess society is just stupid.

Without even thinking about it, I turned my head and pecked his nose. He opened his eyes in surprise, looking at me like a lost puppy whenever I kissed his nose.

"What..?" He questioned, making me give him a little smile.

"Nothing. I was just thinking that you're really cute for a mafia boss. I expected someone handsomer."

"I--" He paused, furrowing his brows in confusion. "Do you find me unattractive?"

"Of course not. That isn't what I meant. You just look like you would be a fluffy sweetheart, not a stoic jerk that runs a mafia." I mumbled with a full mouthed as I sucked my spoon again. Yoongi's eyes lingered over the spoon in my mouth, before he hummed quietly.

"You look too cute to be a vampire. Usually they're more handsome, with sharper features."

"I think I would rather be cute." I said with a little giggle. I curled up in his arms with my bowl and sat sideways against him now, resting my head on his shoulder as I stirred the soup boredly. "Do you think I'm unattractive?"