Chapter 39

I'm baking a cake right now and I'm waiting for my second layer to cook, so I'm sitting on wattpad with nothing to do. Luckily for y'all, that means you get a chapter~~

I'm getting a bit of writer's block on this story. I've written a couple of chapters ahead from this one and I'm coming up on the end, but I'm not sure exactly how I want to end it. But this story has maybe 10-13 more chapters...potentially less.

So that's something to either look forward to, or to be sad about. But that means I'll be able to focus on my other stories, so~~ faster updates on those once I get this one's end figured out. I intend to finish Texting AU first since it was meant to be a much more short and casual story than anything, then I will try to focus everything on the second book of That One Popular Kid.

If any of you were wondering anyway, lol. Have a good day~~

***

Forty long minutes.

That's how long it took before Seokjin stopped writhing.

Thankfully, Yoongi had hooked him into an IV before he totally bled out, and he had a ton of his own and Hoseok's blood pumped into him to keep him alive. Jungkook had left the room, and with Taehyung, the only other person to know about this happening right now, they went to go and collect dead bodies for Yoongi and Hoseok to feed from to keep from going crazy for the need to drink blood.

Namjoon is the only one that doesn't know what's happening right now.

For the sake of pretty much everyone in the room, I think it's best if it stays that way for a little longer.

Whenever Seokjin stopped moving, the room got quiet. He had gone quiet too, making everyone's heart beats quicken with fear. Yoongi grabbed Seokjin's hand, placing his index and middle finger over the vein in his hand to check his heart beat.

"Faint, but he's still alive." Yoongi mumbled. Everyone in the room seemed to release a breath at the news. But that wasn't for long.

"What's going on?"

My head whipped towards the door whenever I heard that voice. I let out a whimper in fear whenever I saw Namjoon standing in the doorway. He hadn't noticed Seokjin laying on the bed yet.

"Get him out of here." Yoongi commanded, looking at Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook. The three men all looked at Namjoon, each grabbing him the second that he realized that Seokjin was on the bed.

"H-Hey..." Namjoon's broken voice resonated through the room whenever he saw his husband. He didn't seem to have the strength to fight. He let the three men drag him out of the room, visibly falling into a depression as his eyes never left Seokjin's body until he was out of sight. Though that 'out of sight' didn't last for long. I heard a loud bang in the hallway, followed by a yelp and another cry, presumably Taehyung and Jungkook. Hoseok's panicked yelling was followed, screaming at the two humans to keep their hold on him.

I looked over at Yoongi with nervous eyes as he walked to the infirmary door and locked it. Though I don't think that would keep Namjoon out if he really wanted in the room. He went over to what looked like a heart monitor and began to prep it to be put on Seokjin, but he didn't get the chance. I perked up whenever Seokjin groaned quietly, and so did Yoongi. I rushed over to the bed to his side whenever he cracked his eyes opened, noticing how his eyes were no longer brown like they used to be.

They were the exact same shade of blue as mine.

"Hyung? How do you feel?" Yoongi called whenever Seokjin opened his eyes. He didn't go to Seokjin's side though. Instead, he went to the corner that all the bodies Taehyung and Jungkook had collected were in, and grabbed one. He drug the body by the arm over to the bed side and ripped off the arm, holding the severed arm by the hand as he waited for Seokjin to answer.