Chapter 31

I just spilled my cereal all over myself and my mom's brand new 5000 dollar couch. I just finished cleaning the evidence.

I need to pray for my life, and I'm not even religious.

***

"You look beautiful."

I turned around with a little smile whenever I heard Yoongi's voice. The handsome man was wearing an FG shirt and a dark pair of pants. He looked gorgeous, even in such simple clothing.

Life isn't fair.

"Thank you." I said with a little smile as he approached me.

He greeted me with a kiss on the forehead before he gently took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers. "Are you ready to go?"

I nodded, letting him lead me out to the cars. "What are we doing this time?"

"I was thinking maybe we could go shopping? Just do whatever comes to mind." He said with a smile.

I smiled. "Okay!"

And that's what we did for our second date--we spent a couple of hours shopping and teasing each other in the stores and having genuine fun.

"Ooh ooh! How does this one look, hyung?" I asked quickly, shoving the pants I wore down to my ankles and immediately replacing them with another pair. Yoongi sat in the small changing room with me, smiling every time I showed him a new outfit--especially whenever I took something off.

"It looks great, baby." He said with a smile.

"Really? It doesn't make my ass look big?" I asked, turning around in the mirror to try and look.

"Is that a problem?" Yoongi asked with a serious expression. "Your ass is beautiful and there is no reason for you to try and hide it. If these pants make your ass look fat, then it's perfect."

I sent him a glare. "Okay, Mr. Know it all. I'll walk around in these and let all the gay men in the world see how sexy my ass is."

"On second thought--"

I rolled my eyes at him, pulling the pants back off and setting them aside in the 'not buying' pile, much to Yoongi's apparent disappointment. I took off my shirt and began to look at all the shirts I'd picked out. I paused whenever my eyes ran over my belly.

I look...

"Fat."

"Baby you did not just call yourself fat in front of me, did you?" Yoongi asked with a frown.

"Seriously! Look at this! My belly has gotten bigger from all the human food I've been eating lately!" I whined, patting my belly and showing him the tiny bump on my belly.

He scrunched his nose at it. "That doesn't make you fat, love. Your body will digest it and you'll lose the bump eventually. But you look beautiful even with it, so don't call yourself fat."

I let out a little whine, but sighed and nodded. "Fine, I suppose you're right."

He smiled, sitting back against the wall as he watched me continue changing over and over. Whenever I was finally done, I stepped closer to Yoongi and straddled his lap, giving him a small smile. "Your turn, daddy."

He frowned. "I didn't bring anything in here to change into..." He mumbled in confusion.

I giggled quietly, kissing his nose as I unbuttoned his pants. "I did. I wanted to see my daddy try some stuff on too."

He watched me with intent, focused eyes as I unzipped his pants and having him stand up to slip them off of him, going to my knees while I was at it. He stared down at me with hard eyes as I looked up at him with innocent eyes as I hooked my fingers on the rim of his underwear and slowly pulled them down until he could step out of them. I gulped whenever his half hard dick spring out and rested so close--yet so far. I was tempted...