Chapter 18

That is Miso^^ She is one of my sister's cats. She's like Loki's soul mate even though they've never met. They act so similar.

Me and my sister gave Loki the debatable good boy a manipedi, and now he has hot pink nails. He looks 🌈fabulous💋

I'm getting so many wattpad notifications right now. It's driving me crazy but I'm happy so many people are voting and following and adding to their reading list. There's like five people all reading and voting right now and it's blowing up my notifications lol.

***

~Yoongi's POV~

Holy fuck.

I don't think I'll ever be able to forget that. The feeling of him sucking--that pleasure--his fucking hands on me--

I hissed at the thought of him touching me as I jerked at my length desperately, my eyes constantly closing and opening, wandering over to the camera that showed Jimin sitting on his bed and patiently waiting for me to come back.

Thank god I can mute myself.

My head leaned back in my office chair and I groaned quietly as I teased myself, seriously wishing it was him. I shouldn't be thinking like this when he doesn't like me. It's fucking messed up.

But I didn't care. The only thing I could think about was him. Every little touch he just pulled--and got away with--just now.

Who the hell does he think he is, rejecting me and then touching me like that? Grabbing at my shirt, my neck, my pants--

"Fuck.." A quiet curse escaped my lips whenever I remembered the way he had grabbed my boner. He didn't seem to remember everything in those three minutes, but I sure fucking did. Every little second.

Makes me wish I didn't stop him. Contrary to what it had seemed, I would have gladly let him suck every single drop if it meant getting to feel that with him a little longer.

I watched Jimin on the camera with rapt attention as he wiped the blood--my blood--off of his face with his fingers and sucked them, which did not help my case. I hissed, closing my eyes tight as I finally felt the damn high I had been chasing for awhile now finally coming. I let out a groan a bit louder than I would have liked as cum shot out of my tip, soiling my clothes. I breathed deeply as I let myself go limp in my chair, my eyes wandering over to the camera--only to nearly shit myself whenever I saw Jimin standing inches away from the camera and glaring at it.

"Hyung, hurry up!" He whined. "I know you're there! What are you doing? I'm hungry still!"

I sighed, unmuting myself and saying, "Give me a few more minutes. I'm almost finished here."

He seemed a little surprise whenever he heard my voice. "Wow, you sound sexy as hell. What have you been doing? Did you just mute yourself and jerk off in your office?" He teased, making me frown. Is he fucking psychic?

"No, I didn't. I'm doing work."

"Well for right now, I'm your work! Feed me!"

"Jimin--"

"FEED ME!"

I sighed. "Fine. I'm coming, okay? Just give me a minute."

"You have a minute or I'll drink from you when you get here!"

If that's the case, I'll come late on purpose.

I sighed, before I pushed myself out of my chair. I quickly changed my clothes and tried to make myself look like I hadn't just jerked off in my office, before I mumbled into my speaker, "I'm on my way."