⛔Chapter 40⛔

⛔Mentions of abuse and rape in this chapter. If you're uncomfortable with that topic, please don't read this chapter.⛔

***

I got a new phone case~~~ If I drop my phone it is done for, but it's so cute~

***

"That feels good..."

"It better." Yoongi grumbled as he gently massaged my back.

"This baby is really killing my back." I mumbled. "Why the hell does this kid have to be so big?"

"I think it's good that your belly is getting so big. That means that we'll be getting a strong and healthy baby." He said, pecking my temple before he continued his massage. "It's also because you're further along than you probably think. You don't have much time to adjust since vampire pregnancies are so fast."

I hummed quietly, taking in a deep breath whenever he got to a kink in my back. I moaned quietly and shifted, arching my back a bit and leaning back into Yoongi's chest. I didn't miss the little smile on his face whenever I rested against him, just before I closed my eyes.

"You know, if you weren't a mafia boss, you could be one hell of a masseuse. I'd let you touch me any day." I mumbled, turning my head to the side to look at him. "Doesn't hurt that you're hella cute."

His smile widened and he wrapped his arms around me, holding me close as he pressed a gentle kiss on my neck. "If you like my massages and my looks so much, then why won't you let me imprint you?"

"It's the personality that counts whenever you're making a decision about who you want to spend your life with. What's the point in having an amazingly good looking partner if you can't get along with them?"

"Do you think we can't get along? I think we can pretty well whenever you aren't losing your shit at me."

"The fact that I ever lose my shit at you should tell you we don't get along too well."

"Well what couple is perfect without a fight every once in a while? I think a healthy couple should argue with their partner every once in a while. Arguments can help you to get things off your chest, and also tell your partner how you feel."

"It can also break people apart though."

"Yes, but arguing with your partner is normal. What healthy relationship doesn't have an argument or two in it's past?"

"Ask someone with a healthy relationship. The closest thing to a relationship I had before you was being fucked by old men and women at the orphanage."

"Don't compare them to us." He scolded quietly. "I may be a mafia boss, but I kill people. Adults. I could never harm a child in any way. And no child should ever have had to go through what you did, love."

"Would you consider that to be abuse if I were searching for that connection too?"

"I know you don't want to hear this. No teenager does. But you didn't know what you were doing. You didn't know what they were doing to you. What happened to you was wrong, regardless of whether or not you consented to it. It still never should have happened."

I hummed quietly. "If you care so much about what happened to me, then why do you get so forceful about having sex?"

He gave me an offended frown, but didn't answer.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "You never said anything about me needing to give you consent. The entire reason I ran off and left you was because you wouldn't stop that."