1

[ julian draxler's fan fic ]

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Julian stared at his laptop screen waiting for someone to start the chat but it seems like the stranger didn't want to start it first. He tapped his long fingers on the keyboard, waiting for the stranger to type. Running his fingers through his hair, he swallowed hard.

He waited for a minute and was nervously sweating himself.

He started to type.

"hi"

the stranger is typing ....

Julian raised his eyebrows high when the stranger replied him "asl"

"What's an asl?"

stranger : horny?

you : ew wat?

stranger : horny?

you : ew no

stranger : so why are you even here

you : meeting new ppl

you : do you like football?

stranger : i dont have balls but i have a nice pussy if you want ;)

Julian's eyes went wide for a while. So the first stranger he's talking to is a girl. Be cool, Jules. He told himself before his fingers started to dance on the keyboard pad again.

you : oh

you : what's your name?

stranger : Sky

you : where you from?

stranger : my mom's womb

you : LOL how old are you

stranger : 56 i can be your granny if you want

you : my name is julian and im 21 y/o

stranger : nobody asked yr name idiot

For a second, Julian thought on disconnecting her but he didnt. Because maybe he was too afraid, letting a joke hurts his feeling, making him feeling like a loser, only because he needs a friend. A girl-friend most likely.

He is a shy boy.

Shy to even talk to a girl, minus his mom and granny. (not the stranger but his real grandma)

you : oh

stranger : now dont make me feel like i just killed someone

Why is she so rude?

you : it's nice talking to you

stranger : are you gonna disconnect me?

you : if you want me to

stranger : yes, pls

Julian took his fingers away from the keyboard. He stared down on the keyboard and sighed. Why is it so hard to even make a friend on a web? He leaned his body back to the chair and folded his arm. I'm such a loser.

Should I disconnect her or should i not?

It didnt take him too much time to think so he just keyed in the words;

you : can we be friends?

Right now he almost think about jumping off the window of his house if the girl answered no. He has failed himself. He is a loser. A sore loser. He clicked the new tab when the stranger is typing. He was so scared if the first ever stranger he talked to online is going to reject him.