8

SORRY FOR UPDATING THIS LATE IM ALMOST DONE WITH THIS BOOK BEAR WITH ME :-)

Say hi to the stranger!

.

stranger is typing...

stranger :  JUJU

stranger : HELLO

stranger : I FEEL LIKE DYINg

stranger : IM TIRED AS HELL

stranger : HALO ?

stranger : JUJU???

stranger : SCHEIBE I NEED U JUJU

stranger : ARE U DEAD

you : oh hello sorry i was a bit busy

stranger : BUSY ?

stranger : WITH WHAT

stranger : SINCE WHEN R U BUSY

you : um 

you : ..

you : how was the fashion show

stranger : WHAT ARE U DOING

Geez, does she always have to caps lock everything? 

He was busy reading pickup lines. Of course, his friends gave him the idea. He spent his first week without Sky reading tons of articles and got himself an advice from the experts -not his friends, for sure. It was a bad idea to ask them for a piece of advice.

He had made his mind- he's telling Sky that he liked her after she finished her work in Paris.

Yes, what a crazy idea. He kept on debating himself to tell about his feelings towards Sky about a week ago. It all started when Sky went out with her new manager for lunch. Sky posted it on instagram and a lot of people commented, "i ship" on the comment site of the picture. Julian got a bit jealous, and by bit I mean, super jealous that her new manager was super hot -friendlier than him, and get along with people real quick (that's why people like Sky's new manager). And not to mention, Julian's friends kept on forcing him to confess his feelings soon before Sky hook up with her new manager, Daniel.

And that my friend, had scared Julian to death.

you : nothing 

you : i was reading an article

you : about football

you : stuff related to it

you : uh

stranger : boysssssss *rolls eyes*

you : when are you coming home

stranger : tonight! i cant wait to see you tomorrow :)

It warmed his heart as he read it. It was a good sign. 

'How can she not loves you, Jules? I'm 100% sure she loves you,' Uchida once said to him. 

'She must be lying if she has no feelings for you, I mean you guys have been hanging out for almost 5 months now. Man up, Jules!' -Benni.

you : same here!

stranger : dinners on me when i get back!

you : that sounds great!

stranger : hey juju i gtg daniel has already calling me millionth of times

stranger : why do i need a manager again ? ugh

stranger : i hate him

Me too, he said.