7

"What are they doing here?" Sky whispered at Julian. Both of them were now settling on each other seats, not to mention the boys set them up on a table for six when they were supposed to have dinner for two. Her eyes roamed around the kitchen where the boys were busy preparing foods for them, well let's hope no one burnt the kitchen and died tonight. 

"I don't know, just go with it?" Julian shrugged his shoulder as he was feeling guilty. He was supposed to bring Sky to the best Italy Restaurant but he accidentally told the boys about it and they came out with the plan he didn't like. Like this. A disaster plan he wasn't expecting for. 

Julian asked them for help to reserve a good place for them to dine and they said they were going to handle it and he was also surprised to see them as their 'waiter' and maybe they will burn his house down. It wasn't a good move to ask for their help. 

Note to self; never asked for your crazy friends' help. 

Sky had a very very weird feeling as these weirdos were unpredictable. She quickly smiled when Leon approached them. "So, what's for dinner?" Sky asked casually.

Leon gave her a big grin while holding a piece of paper up to his face. "We have steak lovebirds frites with amazing smashed lol-you-guys-should-date potato," both Sky and Julian looked at him strangely as he continue his reading. "And also Cheese love-is-real burger and for drinks, we only serve plain water."

"What?" Julian asked with a frown formed on his forehead.

"What?" Leon asked back with a smile on his face.

"You only serve plain water?" Sky asked. She hoped Leon was just kidding.

Leon scoffed, "We have cokes."

"And beer," Uchida shouted from the back of the counter.

"Great, we'll have beer then," Sky ordered.

Julian frowned at her. "Are.. are you sure you're getting us beer?"

"Beer it is!" Leon chirped.

"Yeah, I mean, why not?" she shrugged. "For a second, can we all just stop this crap and let's watch movie?" she got up from her seat and went to the kitchen to tell the boys about her plan. On a second thought, she was thankful that she didn't wear a dress.

Leon's eyes sparkled. "Sounds like a good idea!"

"Ay, you're the best Sky, we love you!"

Julian's eyes went wide. He looked at Leon and the boys who just left the kitchen with frightened. This is not happening, he said to himself.

He got up from the chair and went to the living room where the boys were busy choosing which movie they should watch and realizing they were now at Julian's house-whom never really had a good, hipster movie, they decided to watch Die Mannschaft, their own documentary.

Everyone settled themselves on the long grey sofa with excitement built in them- they were actually happy to watch themselves on the screen, a movie about them, them winning the World Cup 2014. But of course, Julian was not happy, I repeat, Julian was not happy to watch himself on the screen. Who would be happy if their so called best friends crashed his friends' date! Well, he shall not called tonight as a date, but it was supposed to be only Sky and him- not Sky and the gang munching pringles.

Julian sat at the end of the sofa, beside Sky-as everyone was saving the last seat for him and Max sat on Sky's right.

Sky was very excited to see everyone on TV. She enjoyed herself watching it with them- they are very funny and they asked Sky to rate them and of course, Sky would judge everyone an eight. "Man, you guys are sick," she said as the screen was showing Mats doing dribble.

Benni smiled proudly. "You know, you're lucky to be friend-" he was cut off.

"Hey, look, it's JUJU!" Sky chirped happily. She had been waiting for Julian to appeared from the screen too long and he was unbelievably cute. She turned to Julian who was now blushing but trying to play it cool by controlling the smile that won't seem to go away.

"Hey, Sky," Klaas called after her, the boys and Sky's eyes went focused on him. "Would you date a guy who plays football?" he asked, directly. 

Julian's eyes went wide again and made hand signals at Huntelaar to stop talking crap and leave her alone. Huntelaar frowned at him and Sky turned her head back to look at Julian and he quickly glanced away. Damnit, Klaas!

Sky glimpsed at Julian before nodding her head. 

"Why?" he asked.

Sky smiled at him. "You know I really love it when you guys were all wet in sweat, kicking and playing the ball with skills and oh my god have you guys seen your abs it is unbelievably a good view to see I must admit those hard abs and muscles showing while y'all running in the field, looking so freaking hot, I wanna call you daddy and that-" Sky faked a cough- she had revealed too much information about what she always thought while watching them training at the training ground and judging by the looks on their face, they're going to roast her to death.

Max patted his hard abs, "So you've been checking out on us huh."

Sky hit his arm and rolled her eyes. "God, not that I have better things to do while waiting for you guys."

"You like us wet huh?" Uchida wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"You could touch me if you want to."

"Call me daddy, Sky."

"You know, Sky, you could just ask to touch this great muscles," Leon winked at her. Sky groaned as the boys roasted her. She laid her back against Julian's body and Julian felt the tingled when Sky did that. Sky covered her face with her grey long sleeve shirt and Julian stayed in his shock state.

'What is this beautiful feelings.' He asked himself.

He felt good to have Sky in his arm- oh he wasn't hugging Sky nor placing his hands on Sky's waist but he didn't do anything at all. He was too shocked to think he could hugged have her or place his chin on her head but he knew he will regret it.

***

**

*

This chapter has been sitting on my draft for 2 months before I, myself sitting  for the big exam that will decide my future and I have decided to continue this story because I am now free from exams and school!

-