6

*four months later*

You are now chatting with a stranger. Say hi!

You both like JUJU

stranger : OMG JUJU!!

you : hey whats up?

stranger : SKY

you : lmao that sounded very very weird

stranger : ...

stranger : good news!

stranger : im going to paris next week!!

Julian stretched his chin, wide. He was so proud of Sky's achievement. From being a part time model to fully a model, he'd say it was all because of him-- well the media caught them together several times.

you : that's great! congratulations!

stranger : thanks juju i owe you one

stranger : ;)

you : stop that

stranger : wat

you : the 'i owe you' thing. you owe me nothing sky

Obviously she did.

stranger : wtvr

stranger : but still

stranger : i owe you tehee

Julian shook his head. Stubborn.

you : hey, do you wanna go out for a nice dinner?

stranger : are u asking me out on a date?

you : kind of

Julian cringed at his own words. "kind of" ? Seriously, Julian?

you : oh y'know i just thought we could celebrate the good news together

stranger : yeah sure

you : i'll pick you up at 6?

stranger : k

you : stop that

stranger : wat

stranger : ive stop saying i owe u bruh

you : stop k-ing me

stranger : oKay

stranger : how do u like that

you : you're so annoying

stranger : K

Julian scrunched his nose up. 'Oh Lord, give me the strength'.

stranger : i gtg

you : oh, see you later then

stranger : K

you : Sky pls-

Stranger has disconnected.

Julian cursed under his breath for several times.

*

"Julian is here!"

Sky quickly sprinted herself to the door and she almost fell down the stairs. Her dad was babbling about running down the stairs is super dangerous she could hurt her own face and her carrier will be gone for good.

Julian was in the car while Sky was taking some time to choose her heels. She walked straight to the car and pulled the car door.

"What the hell," she tried to open the door but it won't open. Her eyebrows were almost knitted and she was making faces while trying so hard to open the car door. She started to think if she was having a disease that can't open the car door but it didn't make sense.

She spent five minutes trying to open the car door and immediately, she rolled her eyes when she heard Julian laughing from the inside of the car. Julian had been locked the car door from the inside, laughing at her weird faces thinking the car has problem or something.

She got into the car and hit Julian with her handbag. "You idiot."

Julian smiled at her, trying to hold his laughter together. "Your face was priceless," he mimicked the act of Sky trying to open the car door and Sky stared at him unbelievably. "You think, it's funny huh?"

Julian nodded his head. "Yep."

"You know, that's what you get if you hit the disconnect button before I could finished typing," Julian grew a playfully smirked on his face while he hit the pedal and drove the car away from Sky's house.

"I hate you."

"Ouch, I thought we loved each other."

Sky rolled her eyes. "Where are we going?"

"My house," he replied short.

"We're having dinner at your place?"

Julian nodded his head.

Sky shrugged her shoulders off and the rest of the ride was filled with silence.

"We're here," Julian chirped.

Sky opened the car door and followed Julian from behind. Sky had her forehead frowned into layers of line forming when Julian pressed the doorbell. "This is your house, right?"

Julian looked at her and raised his eyebrow. "Mmhhm."

"Why would you press the doorbell if this is your own house? Did you forget to bring your keys?"

Julian was about to answer her when the door strike opened.

"Hola lovebirds!"

Sky looked surprised as Uchida, Klaas, Benni, Max and others were there in front of the goddamn door, wearing a white T-shirt with a black stripper looking like a waiter with a big smiled on their faces.

"What, the, hell," she thought.