9

Julian Draxler's p.o.v.

"Juju," she said. Her voice sounded so good it felt like a sweet melody in my ears.

I quickly turned to my side while my left eyebrow lifted. Her naked chest was my first view when I woke up.

"Did you use protection last night?" she asked while wrinkling her nose when I kissed her forehead.

I shrugged. Did i? I can't remember. It was a very hot night last night. For us.

I finally confessed about my feelings when we went for a dinner last night at her house. Surprisingly she said no at first. I was bummed that I almost cried myself to bed.

"Sky?"

Sky looked up at me from her food. She had ketchup at her lips, I bought her happy meal from McD, I know, suck. Who the fuck buy McD as a treat instead of having the candle light dinner when you are trying to confess your undying love to the person? Me.

I chose to have dinner at her house because I cant bare to have another idiots in my house ruining everything.

"What?" she growled when I stayed silent for a minute.

I faked a cough.

"Do you, do you really mean it when you said you wouldn't mind dating a footballer?"

Sky looked at me before reaching for her fries and put it inside her mouth. "Yeah. Why?" She chewed her fries slowly. "I mean it won't harm my career right, so why not?"

I nodded my head. Satisfied that it's still a yes. But the real question is, will you be my girlfriend and love me forever?

I studied her face when she went back to digging her food. She was so happy and excited to get a hello kitty toy from the box.

She laughed when the toy said something. Her laughter sounded like a music in my ears. Her pretty face is a bonus with her pretty personality. Everything about her is a definition of perfection.

Goddess.

What did I do to deserve you?

I heaved a heavy sigh.

She's for sure a gift from God.

While I was busy studying her perfect face the impossible words slipped out from my lips out of sudden.

"I love you."

Sky immediately stopped from doing what she was doing which is eating her burger uglily. I looked away and started to curse myself in my mind.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY?

OH MY ADIDAS!!

I've been practicing to say the three heavy meaningful words along with a romantic speech but this came out out of blue and it freaked me out.

It isnt the time yet, i told myself.

It's about time, Jules, a voice said.

NO.

NO

"NO."

Yes, no.

Wait, what?

"What?" I asked.

"You just said you love me. NO. It cant be!" She said in horrified. She covered her face with both of her palms. "We can't ruin our friendship like this, Julian!"

I felt a part of me just died. Instantly. When she said that.

Dead.

"What do you mean no?" I asked. It was more to myself. I thought we shared the same feelings?