5

From wanting a girl friend to wanting a real girlfriend.

Do you feel me?

It was heavily raining and the boys decided to stop by at Benni's fav  diner for lunch after training.

"So, did you save her picture?" Uchi asked while jerking his eyebrows at Julian who's busy digging his hamburger. Julian stopped for a while and faked a cough because everyone on the table started to stare at him, waiting for his answer.

"Who?" Leon frowned his forehead while having a sip of his Dr. Pepper.

Max shrugged his shoulders off, not really caring about anything as his eyes were on his phone while chewing his sandwhiches and Uchi grinned. "Jules finally has a girl friend," he said.

Leon's eyes went wide and he clapped his hand, receiving some weird looks and a few glared from people next to the their table. "Aww. Our boy has grown up." He winked at Julian and Uchi rolled his eyes.

Julian shook his head and looked down, feeling shy. He was too shy to tell that he finally get to see his internet friend's face revealed last night. It was a one good night.

It was great to know that your internet friend is actually what they say they are. They've been talking and joking around (most likely Sky is the one with jokes but he'd shrugged and smiled innocently as he didn't quite get the jokes. Poor Jules.)

He at least get to know Sky- where she work at (she's a part-time model and works at her dad's diner), her favourite stuffs and not- He learned that Sky loves to swear as much as he love Dr. Pepper. Sky would rolled her eyes and called him weirdo when he suddenly stopped talking being all quiet out of blue because he didnt know how to keep the conversation going on.

It would stop there. Just like that. An awkward moment would passed by for five minutes.

But Sky is friendlier than what he thought. She likes to make jokes about everything and do the pickup lines. But of course, Jules can't catch up with all the things she said because he was too busy observing her (or actually he will never understand jokes) or looking down at his phone, smiling like an idiot.

"Jules?" that bring him back to the real world when Klaas kicked his leg under the table.

"I'm sorry what?" he asked, rubbing his forehead.

"The girl's pic," Klaas said on behalf of Uchi as Uchi was getting annoyed with him.

"Oh, oh yeah," he said, fishing out his phone from his jean pocket.

Uchi was grinning inwardly when Julian blushed a little while handing his phone at him. Leon, Benni, Max and Klaas stretched their neck to look at the picture.

"Ooooooo too hot!" Uchi said while grinning.

"Hot damn!" Leon sang.

"Call the police and the firemen!" Benni continued.

"Too hot!"

(hot damn) they pressed the words while pointing their index finger to the phone.

"Make the dragon wanna retire man."

"Too hot!"

(hot damn)

"Say my name you know who I am."