Hisoka Gets a Job at the Local Daycare

(I'm sorry)

I sat in my chair waiting for the kids to come back in from recess when a man with pink hair and a pale complexion walks in. "Do you need something, sir?" I asked him. "Not really, I'm the new employee here," he said, his voice silky smooth. Despite my instinct to fall in love with him, I had a bigger instinct to make sure the children would be safe here. "Have you had a proper background check? You seem-" I get interrupted by him, "Suspicious? Oh yes, I get that a lot,~" I looked at him, inspecting him. The kids all came into he room for story time, but I noticed this new man inspecting one of the little boy's butts. I had had enough. "Tiffany, can you tell them a story?" I told my co-worker who was with them outside. She nodded and I took the man with me  in my office. "Who are you and have you had a proper background check?" He responded with a thick voice yet smooth tone, "I'm Hisoka Marrow and I have in fact not. You can check me as much as you want, though." I began choking on my own spit. He left the room as I choked on my spit and when I came out, he  had captured the little boy in a pink rubber/gum substance. I just stared. He ran out the room with the boy. 

Well, that happened.