Soul

Blood and slightly unnerving imagery, as well as death, so feel free to not read this. I doubt many will read this anyway.
She sat on her bed with her headphones on. Tears fell down her face. Her heart was racing and she grabbed a mirror. Blood was trailing down her face to her dismay. She angled the mirror to see her wound opened up. Small World by Jack Stauber played on repeat. She hit herself in the forehead. She fell unconscious. She was in a pitch black room besides herself and a white bubble around somethong with a heart outline. Small World was still blasting in her head. She tried to grab the bubble but popped it. Something wet fell in her hands. There was a rainbow colored, melting heart in her hands. Suddenly two eyeball-looking orbs appear in front of her. They were the same color as.. her moms? More appeared, some she recognized, some she didn't. Whispers started to come from all directions. Rumors about her, both true and false, rang out. She heart started melting faster. She frantically tried to reform the heart out of impulse. It got so loud she barely heard the song. She ended up dropping the heart on the floor. She fell down and had her knees in her chest, her hands over her ears. The noises stopped. The heart was almost a puddle. She heard the song clearly. She opened her eyes and watched at it turned all into a brown puddle, the song slowly muting with it.