Mettaton x Sans

(I don't ship it please don't kill me)

+-Sans POV-+

I sat down with my popcorn at the theater. I naturally drowned it in ketchup to give it more flavor, and while others may criticize me for it I try not to listen to them. If it won't kill me or anyone else, it doesn't matter much. I just came here to figure out why papyrus likes this robot so much, I doubt it will harm anything, but I just want to know the appeal. Suddenly the red curtains flew open to reveal the flamboyant male we all paid to see. I have seen one of the live shows before, but only with papyrus. It's weird alone here, especially when last time I caught  mettaton sneaking glances at me. Now I feel his gaze on me completely for a minute. His intro lags for a second as his eyes met mine, him saying after our second long staring contest, "Welcome, beauties and gentle-beauties!" I heard him also mumble something under his breath. I don't know what he was supposed to say, but it seemed strange.

+-MTT POV-+

Ever since that show where a pair of skeletons appeared, I needed to look out the curtain before going on the stage. After looking into the eye holes of the blue-hooded skeleton on that fateful night, I nearly stumbled on my words. My soul felt so helpless under his gaze. I looked out the curtains occasionally to see if he was there and.. he was. I had never planned what I would do in the occurrence of him coming back, but I figured I would just play it cool.
I went out to the stage and ended up gazing into his eye holes again for a second before I get it together. "Welcome, beauties and gentle-beauties!~" I said my iconic intro. I ended up mumbling, "and beau~tiful skeleton crush.~" Quite a few people looked confused on what I said. "Alright, darlings, let me be honest with you all. Someone in this crowd is messing with my head. Could the skeleton come on the stage?"

+-Sans POV-+
I looked around from his mumbling and it seems some other people had been confused as well. "Alright, darlings, let me be honest with you all. Someone in this crowd is messing eith my head. Could the skeleton come on stage?" I got super confused. "Don't be shy, blue-hooded mystery~" Mettaton said gently. I stood up and walked up to the stage. He reached his hand out to help me onto the stage and I took it and stepped up. I'm super confused, but I go with it because I know papyrus is watching and don't want to show I'm uncomfortable. That and I dont want MTT to sense I'm uncomfortable and make him uncomfortable too.

+-MTT POV-+
I had worked up the confidence to get him on the stage, so I need to deliver and confess... confess. I have only seen him twice and am already madly in love with him. I dont know him at all. "Tell me your name, gentle-beauty," I told him. "I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton, nice to meetcha," he says, sticking out his hand. I take it to hear a noise coming from his hand. "Old whoopee cushion in the hand trick, works every time." He winked after he said that. Despite the strange since of humor, his wink just charmed me. If I could blush, I'm sure I would be. "I needed to tell you... Sans... I think I have feelings for you although we've never formally met until now..." I told him a bit quickly.

+-Sans POV-+

"I needed to tell you... Sans... I think I have feelings for you although we've never formally met until now..."
I felt my heartbeat racing in my bony chest. What? Do I have feelings too? I mean he is a handsome gentleman, a great showman, and an overall extremely cute robot... yep. I've caught feelings. "I... might too, actually," I said with a nervous laugh. He wrapped his metallic arms around me and my heart raced. I heard cheering from the audience. It was deafening, but my heart beat was even more deafening.

+-Mettaton POV-+
Sans had been silent for a solid minute before replying. I couldn't help myself and hugged him. I felt him hug back, followed by cheers. I heard his heartbeat and it made me want to hug him harder. Suddenly, I felt like I was being pushed and the next thing I knew I was on top of my skeleton crush. I couldn't help myself again. My synthetic tongue licked my moving metalic mouth that was in a smirk at this point. Sans seemed to have blush on his bony cheeks. I kissed him, although he couldn't quite reciprocate, I was fine with that.

+-Sans POV-+
I felt his metal body fall on top of me. He had caught himself with his arms and I saw his expression change to a smirk. My heart fluttered and I blushed pretty hardly. I felt his surprisingly soft lips press against where my lips would be. I feel as if I were kissing back, even if I physically could not.

+-MTT-+
This robot prince had gotten as close as he could get to his skeleton charming.

+-Sans-+
I guess that night I found the robot to make me happy.

+-both-+
This is really all I could have asked for.