From the day I met you (romance Yandere)

From the day I met you, I knew your smile could light up the room. It was perfect, your teeth such a pristine white and your lips sparkling with your strawberry lip gloss. From the day I met you, I knew your laugh was bubblier than a soda. It was sweeter too, and weirdly magnetizing. From the day I met you, I knew your personality could attract bees. You had a hive of bees crowding around you at all times, which makes sense because you are the queen of the group. From the day I met you, it kind of bothered me how he hung around you at all times. I know you guys have been friends for years, but it feels more than friends to me. From the day I met you, I knew I felt like I wanted you to be mine. It felt as if I never would, however, like you were and always would be out of reach. Maybe it had something to do with him. From the day I met you, I've been making a plan. I already put it in motion, but it was to lock him in my basement. You would be sadder, and I would comfort you. I would fill his position. And after a while, I would confess to you. I am keeping him in good condition, don't worry. From the day I met you, I knew I would always make sure to keep you happy. I'll keep him in good condition, and release him when we are together. I won't let him tell on me, I'll keep him in my basement in worse condition if he tries. From the day I met you, I knew I'd do anything for you. I admire you from the shadows, and I must admit you look cute when you sleep. At least this way I can protect you from intruders. From the day I met you, I knew I would trust you with my life. Your word is law in my heart.

 And he won't get in the way, even if he needs to shed some blood to prove it.