Heartfelt

I stood there, a fake mask of confidence on as I honestly stood there shaking in my boots. I tasted a bit of throw up in the back of my throat from fear, but I've been through this a few times, I know how to keep it down. I saw her walking by, so I approached. "Mickey?" I called out to her. She stopped and turned to me. "Yes, Selene?" The blonde asked me. "I must admit, you're really cute and all around amazing... and I think I have feelings for you." I feel my head getting a small bit lighter, so I sat it the chair I prepared. "I know that you and sans are on a break, and it's not my place to intrude, but if you decide you do feel the same..." I trailed off. "O-oh! I..." she glanced at sans. She continued with a look of pity, "I don't like you that way... I'm sorry. We can still be friends, though." I smiled although I felt tears threatening to fall. "Y-yeah, no problem. I should have expected that, or did this as a different- I-I mean... no-" I felt my heart beating super fast and the tears falling, so I decided I might end up fainting. I laid down after adjusting my tights, and propped my legs up on the chair I was sitting on. "...dang my POTS. Anyway, I understand!" I said with a fake smile and a few tears flowing into my blonde wig that I tried my best to make sure didn't fall off when I laid down. "I-I'm sorry," she said before running away from this a little. I lay there with a blank expression, staring into space, until I felt better again, then I slowly made my way up and went home.