~11~

Slight content warning..?

I sit down and he hands me a drink. It's my favorite. I smile.

"This is my favorite."

"I know."

"How'd you know?" I take a sip and watch him as he takes a seat next to me. We are sitting at a bar in a room that honestly looks super cool. It's a black theme with tinted windows and blue undertones.

"I'm the leader of one of the most powerful mafia groups, you think I wouldn't know something as simple as my darling's favorite drink?" He chuckles lightly before taking a sip.

"The name's Y/N, not darling," I smirk after finishing off my glass.

"I do what I want." He looks me dead in the eyes and without breaking contact, "I do who I want."

I take another sip, my drink having been refilled by the leader himself. Taking notice of his lack of drinking I turn and stare at my glass.

"The boss seems to be not much of a drinker." I fiddle with the glass's edge.

"I do, don't be embarrassed. I was just enjoying watching you." I give him a look. "It's true, it's true." He smiles and grabs the edge of my chair and pulls me closer. "Here."

He hands me his drink for me to taste and I gladly accept.

I'm not a lightweight, but I definitely can't do more than a few light drinks. His was vodka, straight.

"Hey! You- you could have warned me it was- strong." I cough after swallowing it all. I took it all in one sip which was my bad, but there wasn't much in the cup.

Makes sense though.

"You didn't ask." He brushes a strand of my hair away from my face. I'm turning red at this point, both from alcohol but also from my recent coughing fit.

I turn to glare at him when his laughing reaches my ears, but after locking eyes with him and seeing his beyond adorable (yet somehow hot) laugh, my heart starts pounding in my head. I stand up, cutting his laugh off as he watches my every move like I was his prey. I wonder for a few seconds, taking notice of the small details on the curtains and the tables. Really, I was just messing around, but I found it somewhat fun to do so with him watching, it felt exciting.

Maybe it's because I had a few drinks that my head feels fuzzy, or maybe it's the intoxicating feeling of his eyes never leaving me.

Or maybe I'm just really attention-deprived...

I make my way back to the chairs and before sitting down I lean towards Kenji. It's the type of leaning where it's my hips supporting my body up as they are pushed against his chair.

"This doesn't seem fair... I mean, you've had a- what- like one drink and here I am being tipsy all by myself." I plop one of my elbows onto his shoulder.

"I'm not sure you can be called tipsy." He slides an arm around my waist to help prop me up. "I'd say you are closer to being drunk than tipsy." I lean forward, our noses barely an inch apart.

"Nahhh, I ain't drunk."

"Never said you were." He smirks and leans in, pressing his lips against mine.

I pull away flustered.

OMG, he just kissed me, holy shit. I KISSED HIM?! AHHH. Okay, calm down. Shit, I can't calm down, his lips were perfect. WTF how were they so soft?

I blush and look at his lips.

"Liked it?" Before I could respond he pulled me into another kiss. This time I reciprocate by pushing deeper. I feel as his lips turn up into another smirk.

He pulls my hips towards him, forcing me to straddle him to the chair. My mind flashes with the irrational fear that I'll squash him, I mean 1. I've never straddle someone, and 2. Idk how much this man's legs can take.

He grabs my chin and parts for a few and glares.

"No wandering thoughts and I swear, you are fucking perfect." I smile as he pulls me back into the kiss.

His tongue pushes, asking for entrance, which I allowed after a moment's hesitation. His pink muscle (lol I had to -author) explores every nook and cranny. I flinch as his hand reaches under my hoodie and shirt. It glides over my back before exploring my front. His other hand is intertwined in my hair, taking control of where my head can go. He breaks the kiss, leaving me panting.

He pulls my head back, exposing more of my neck. I gasp slightly when his lips flush against right under my right ear. Slowly, he leaves wet kisses down to my collarbone. Before I knew it, my hoodie was off, and my shirt was barely still on. I breathe in, trying to steady my breath, but the moment I manage, he kisses me again, forcing me to rely on my nose for any form of air.

I feel my bra strap unhook and his hand moving towards the front. I'm still in a kiss, so I'm unable to refute as he grabs and fondles my left breast. I grasp the back of his shirt tightly, panting for air the moment he breaks the kiss. Just like before, the moment I catch my breath, he's back again.

He's in complete control.

I am kinda lucky I'm on top of him, because I know for sure my legs have gone limp. He breaks away and just stares at me. Me and the panting mess that he made me.

He smirks. "You are so beautiful, darling." he pecks my head before lifting me up bridal style. I lean my head against his chest and take deep breaths.

He placed me down on my bed and tucked me in. I stare at him, confused but also exhausted. It was like 3 am or something.

A small smile, not his normal smirk is on his face, "not today darling."

"What?" Part of me feels relieved, I mean I am drunk, I was drunk, I sobered up pretty quickly during the make-out session. Maybe he didn't want to do it with me drunk?

"Not like this," his usual smirk comes back, "when I do, you'll be begging for it. It'll be even more special."

I gape, he really just said that? Omg. Maybe he didn't want to do it with me?

That thought leaves my mind the moment I look over to watch him leave.

The look on his face is... a very intense look. He's holding back, and what confirmed it was the -uh- tent that was his pants.

I don't know if that'll ever fit. Welp, maybe us not doing it was a saving grace for my body? Hehe.

I haven't updated in a while... oops. hehe, I've had a lot of hw and ap exams coming up so... anyway, hope you enjoyed it <3, I wasn't going to add any ~content~ but I thought y'all deserved it