29 au

guys

I'm not dead dw, just eh. anyway sorry for not updating for forever :D welp anyway. heres some smut cuz yea also warning theres a blood kink moment and a stabbing/knife kink so if u dont like that, dw this isn't part of the real story. this is an au thing ig

I pick up my bag before getting in my car. It's my first day at school, I'm finally going to be a teacher assistant. Soon, I just know, I'll finally be an actual teacher.

I pull and head over to the office to meet the teacher I'll be studying from.

The door swings open, my face gets smashed.

"Ow, fu-" No swearing... shh self, don't swear.

"Watch it." I look up and see a man staring down at me, a glare crossing his face.

"Sorry, I didn't- hold up, you should be apologizing. You're the one that hit me."

"Yeah, you wish." He storms away as I stand back up. I walk into the room, and head for the desk.

"Ah, y/n, You're here, perfect. Come in." The principle ushers me into the office. "The teacher you'll be working with just left actually, but don't worry, I'll have someone take you to his class in a moment."

"Perfect, thank you."

"Of course, let me give you a little information about our rules, policies, and the other teachers here. " He hands me a packet, "just quickly glance in that."

I flipped through the pages, photos attached to each person's name. I noticed a specific face. The guy that smashed me with the door, his name is Kenji Ashford. I point to him, and look up at the principal whose face lights up.

"Do you know him?! That's great! things will be much easier then, and how it looks like someone's here to take you to your classroom. Good luck." He pushes me out the door as someone starts walking away, expecting me to follow. I didn't even time to ask about him. Well, as long as I avoid him, it'll be fine.

"it's this classroom here, " they open the door, "well, have a good day. " I look up and my heart skips a beat in fear.

Of.

Fucking.

Course.

He's the teacher I'm working with.

"Fuck my life."

"That's not very school appropriate." I look up, and he's standing, staring me down.

"Well, oops."

"Uh -huh, like that will let it slide."

I'm so annoyed, like I could be more mad if he wasn't so fine. Ugh.

I walk in, as he holds the door open for me. "At least you are being cautious of the door now." I grumble.

"Excuse me?" He grabs my wrist and turns me around.

"Hey!"

"Don't be rude. Come here." He pulls me father into the room as I try to pull away.

"Hey, stop!"

"Shut up," he hisses while pushing me against a wall.

"Make me bitch." I glare.

Suddenly his lips are against mine, my whole body flushed to the wall. I feel his leg holding me up, between my own, as my legs start to give out.

its short but ive been busy :( i'll start up with updates again soon!